Advanced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looks good to me.
Anyway, us British and Europeans don't understand the word Trozei or something?
rofl2.gif
Guess they needed to dumb down the name for you
nyanya.gif

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks good to me.
Anyway, us British and Europeans don't understand the word Trozei or something?

rofl2.gif
Guess they needed to dumb down the name for you
nyanya.gif
You know they have to sell this in every European country, not just the UK? Trozei might be unpronouncable, or even offensive, in some languages. Nintendo wouldn't try and sell something that, I dunno, sounded like a word meaning "urine" .. oh wait.

Xboxed

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Poor europeans. Now we will have to play this pathetic game *again*.

Huh....I really enjoyed Trozei. Its probably the game (aside from Mario Kart) that I play the most with my Girlfriend. If you get past the 25 minutes mark, its a really challenging and addictive game. I haven't catched all those freaky monsters yet.

Trozei in spanish sounds like "troze"...something like "break" or "chop". Some Wii Trozei anyone?

Peace

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
More like one 4 from a guy who wrote hundreds of reviews and 7 and 8s from newbies! :|

Writing hundreds of reviews doesn't necessarily make you a video game expert. For all we know he has a personal bias against the Pokemon franchise. Not only that, but he may not like that kind of game in general. However, those "newbies" may also be Pokemon fanboys, who would give the game a good review even if it was the worste game every produced. Meaning their vision could have been clouded by fanboyism. Of course both of these situations are purely hypothetical, as I don't know the real answer.
lecture.gif

Xboxed

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
More like one 4 from a guy who wrote hundreds of reviews and 7 and 8s from newbies! :|

LOL, arguing for a Pokemon game, go figure. Anyway...if experience is what you're looking:

Go here... and Here

Point...match.

Advice people, if you have the opportunity to try a game before buying it, do it. Don't get carried away for reviewers. Make your own opinions.

Peace

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1