Not open for further replies.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Wonder how EP got different results to TRM. The TRM euro dump was done with M3 dumper, and as WRG dumper is internal, what did EP use to dump...

DarkLink

Advanced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well at least it's all over now...
toot.gif

bryehn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
musta been smt 1.1, but i remember that another group was usingthe WRG dumper, and giving credit in their nfo's.

on a side note, I couldn't get a good dump of the USA version using the M3 dumper

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
[sarcasm] yeah, i think they can easily fix *their own* tools to handle those games correctly then. [/sarcasm] hmm, maybe it would not hurt to have some ppl that can code, would it? but do not fear, i am sure WRG will take care for you.

anyway, believe it or not i am sorta tired of all the rambling so i will just say this. like someone already said, the game was dumped with m3 but i am sure the wrg dumper would've handled the game just fine. so blahblah long story short, yes you dumped shitloads, but it doesn't change the fact that you don't have decent coders. not that i care, nor does it really matter but you should not try to make yourself look like it ain't so. even the nfos always mention that wrg coded the dumper.

Elora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Also TRM rls checks ok with eNDryptS_v1.0 but doesn't with eNDryptS_v1.1

[-EDIT-]
Maybe EP used smt1.1 
unsure.gif

There is only one dumper wich can dump everything. it was the first and is the best dumping software (wich is not available for Fsevers)

Well TRM have dumped like 1/3 of available NDS ROMs, I'm sure they know what went wrong with this one, and probably dont care
wink2.gif

Thats true... and 90% of them where many days after store-date or even the day title reaches the shelves in usa.

No Skills in Coding (using WRG`s Dumper), no clue about anything.

As Trashman said ages ago "Each Idiot can dump".... well done at this 5 days old serial dupe lost magic.

and thats all togehter is why trashman never would be counted to the scene....

AND I REMEMBER A GBA-TRAINER TRASAHMAN DID - it wasnt trashman at all !

speechless

Friend Of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
nongoodgba.kiczek.com
XP
Country
United States

[-EDIT-]
Maybe EP used smt1.1 
unsure.gif

There is only one dumper wich can dump everything. it was the first and is the best dumping software (wich is not available for Fsevers)

Well TRM have dumped like 1/3 of available NDS ROMs, I'm sure they know what went wrong with this one, and probably dont care
wink2.gif

Thats true... and 90% of them where many days after store-date or even the day title reaches the shelves in usa.

As Trashman said ages ago "Each Idiot can dump".... well done at this 5 days old serial dupe lost magic.

damn, stop assuming shit you rising-sun/endless-piracy cock-riding fanboy... shit, as if your trashman and shit, but wait.. your not, your just some troll trying to cause beef..

no skills in coding, eh? and when did trashman say 'each idiot can dump' ?
you know when, never you fucking retard, the line was 'any moron can dump'.. see thats the problem, if you fucked up that quote, what else have you fucked up in your rant..

and 'a gba-trainer' ? there were 2 fuckhead, and yeah, trashman did code them.. trashman did supply art for them.. trashman > * ... see what you forget cockboy, is that trashman isnt one dude, its a shitload of dudes.. all out for one goal, fuck the stuck up krautified prick cockboy scener faggits..

Elora == lazy forum troll and ep/rs cockriding fanboy..

had enuff of your shit elora, you have no clue on what happens in trm.. and thats 100% fucking obvious.. AHAHAHA

ON TOPIC
Good job EP, really.. i mean this, because redumps are what keep the scene going. any moron can dump a cart, but most morons are too cheap to buy NEW games. now a word about your fanboys, man are they vehement and loyal, i'll give you guys credit there too.. the more groups helping dump, the better imo
bow.gif

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
it would not hurt to have some ppl that can code, would it? but do not fear, i am sure WRG will take care for you.

1. Coders = Check!
2. TRM use WRG dumper with permission from WRG.

[-EDIT-]
Maybe EP used smt1.1Â
unsure.gif

wink2.gif

1. Who cares when they were dumped.
2. Lots of clues.
3. infinity release was, and still is bs.
4. Doubt they care.
5. intros also, and they were 100% TRM creations.

We are not here to bash groups for bringing us games. opcode32 and elora both warned.
Both of you quote my posts, and reply as if I have something to do with TRM, like you direct your replys AT ME. Maybe many moons ago, but no more, I am just curious as to how the dumps came about, and why the disputes with them. In fact, I don't know of a single member of this forum that claims to be TRM anymore. AFAIK the group got took over.

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
for my part, i quoted you because i answered to the stuff you said, as you were defending trm in the first place.

second, if trm had any coders, why did Wii never see anything from that department (why ask in an nfo for people to code them a dumper when 1.1 carts appeared, why use wrg dumper instead of their own)? you really gotta ask yourself what the self-proclaimed coders actually do. and don't start with the trainers etc, i know the guy who did them (mondayz) .he was never a real member to begin with + never gave trm the source either.

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
Why is it a competition over who has coders, that might be nice if anything good actually came from it for DS. All this is, is trying to dump a completely useless secure area. Good job, but leave that to no-intro rather than release under a group.

speechless

Friend Of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
nongoodgba.kiczek.com
XP
Country
United States
for my part, i quoted you because i answered to the stuff you said, as you were defending trm in the first place.

second, if trm had any coders, why did Wii never see anything from that department (why ask in an nfo for people to code them a dumper when 1.1 carts appeared, why use wrg dumper instead of their own)? you really gotta ask yourself what the self-proclaimed coders actually do. and don't start with the trainers etc, i know the guy who did them (mondayz) .he was never a real member to begin with + never gave trm the source either.
second, if trm had.. wtf.. why does trm get mentioned so much in an ep release thread is beyond me.
go trm, every mention makes their penis' grow 10 more inches.. trm trm trm trm

laugh.gif
opcode with the Nintendo sense of humor.
biggrin.gif
it's the replace ' We' with 'Wii' feature on the forum, anytime u try to type We the forum gives you Wii
It would be nice to believe opcode32 had a sense of humor, but Wii all know all germans are born without one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1