Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROMz

ROMz Member

Canada
    lol, too much drama for my taste on these boards... why i never post with so many lamers...

2. Elora

Elora Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The

yes you supplied the art - BUT thats all.... i know who did the coding of thoose 2 trainers - CAUSE i had the source-code for it.... so dont tell me shit.... and yes iam an ep fanboy... cool - who cares ?

AND i dont care about trashman, ep, rs or some other group. its just a point of view when ppl think they are elite because of releasing games.

3. speechless

speechless Friend Of GBATemp

United States
    hush fanboy, hush.. your 15 minutes are up.
    and shove that source code right up your source slot.. and u must care about trm otherwise you would stfu.. enuff said, and people think they are elite because they live in the eastern block of germany.. go nazi fanboy, go..

4. Elora

Elora Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The

its typica.... so typical.. you poor american.... just write in german and Wii will see how good you are in a foreign language.

you arent wroth the time for more....

5. speechless

speechless Friend Of GBATemp

United States
    explain what typica is, is that where nazi krauts hang out and serve each other beers and blowjobs?

das boot.. there i wrote in german.. happy? and i must be worth the time, you keeping replying..moron

6. amptor

amptor Banned
    Banned

United States
    lemm3 bag on speechles too

btw elora do us all a favor and shut the f up, you don't contribute anything so you have nothing more to say. if i was admin, i'd just close this thread.

7. Ace Gunman

Ace Gunman ~••Lucky҉Shot••~
    Former Staff

Canada
    This has gone from a civil topic about "Lost Magic" (well okay, it was never all that civil)... to an all-out flame war. Perhaps it is time to close this topic.

*TOPIC CLOSED*

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - ^^ndstitle, 1025^^,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.