^^ndstitle-1018^^

potholectrl

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure about this particular game. But the series is a strategy game, usually turn base to conquer japan in the historical war period.

takieda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nobunaga no Yabou is Nobunaga's Ambition for the DS. Most people recognize Koei's turn based strategies through the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series, however it all started with one little game that has been one of my favorite games of all time - Nobunaga's Ambition for the NES.

I don't know how the Romance series changed through its iterations past SNES, so I don't know if they've decided to go RTS with the series, but Nobunaga's Ambition 1 & 2 for NES and SNES has always been Turn Based. I really *REALLY* wish I could read Japanese now, as I've been itching for this game for months now, only to find out its only a Japanese release.
frown.gif

Does anyone have any word on a US release possibility?

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I find it REALLY unlikely we'll see this in english....not the type to really appeal here in North America or in Europe (at least in the minds of the Japanese). However, have the NES versions been in english? If so, then there might be a chance
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: