^^ndstitle-1002^^

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by TPi, Apr 19, 2006.

Apr 19, 2006

^^ndstitle-1002^^ by TPi at 5:08 PM (1,998 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. TPi
    OP

Former Staff TPi One Tired Raccoon

Canada
    ^^ndsrelease-1002^^

2. El Diablo

Banned El Diablo Banned

United Kingdom
    Yay! A game about a vicar, a maid and a moogle! [​IMG]

3. Zaraf

Member Zaraf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    I've always wondered what Tsubasa chronicle is about....I've heard the name lots of times.

4. DarkLink

Member DarkLink Advanced Member

United States
    [​IMG] Good time's [​IMG]

5. bryehn

Member bryehn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    art style looks alot like Bleach.

does this have to dowith the old schoool Captain Tsubasa? I never got into that one.

from AnimeNfo.com:

In the Land of Clow, teenage Syaoran returns from an archaeological dig excavating an ancient ruin, and is greeted by his old childhood friend, Princess Sakura. Sakura wants to confess her feelings for Syaoran, but is interrupted before she could do so.

Later, she meets Syaoran at the ruin. There her latent powers become active and wings (tsubasa) appear on her back as a mysterious person attempts to kidnap her. Syaoran prevents Sakura from being taken, but now Sakura is unconscious and her memories appear to be gone. She will die unless she can get help from the time-space witch Yuuko.

The priest-mage Yukito sends Syaoran across space and time to another universe where Yuuko resides. There, they not only meet Yuuko, but also Kurogane, a powerful ninja who was sent there by Princess Tomoyo from her universe to learn the true meaning of strength, and Fai, a powerful mage and creator of Chii in his world. He's on the run from a sleeping ruler named Ashura.

Yuuko agrees to grant all of their wishes, but at a heavy price. For Kurogane, he must give up his sword in order to travel through dimensions in the hopes of returning home. For Fai, he must give up the tattoos that his magic comes from so he can stay on the run. For Syaoran, he must give up his current relationship with Sakura to travel through the dimensions to find the feathers of her wings which contain her memories. And Sakura, though unconscious, must give up her memories of Syaoran.

Together, the four set off with the critter Mokona, who can locate Sakura's feathers, open doors between universes, and communicate with Yuuko when needed.

6. Jei

Member Jei Translator and romhacker wannabe

Brazil
    JESUS! [​IMG]

No, it have absolutely nothing to do with Captain Tsubasa, only the word "Tsubasa" in the anime title, that (if I well remember) means "wing".
    The anime is a story mixing characters of the Clamp universe. Clamp is formed by four girls, and is a popular anime/manga group in Japan, that has legions of fans worldwide too (Jei included).

7. Issac

Member Issac Mini-mod

Sweden
    Tsubasa reservoir chronicles rocks.....

been wondering about these games tho, since the first one.. seemed strange..

and i might add to those who doesnt know:
    Chi from chobits are in,
    the time witch and her assistent from XXXHolic (Y√Ľko and Watanuki)...
    Syaoran and sakura from card captor sakura...
    Ashura, a variant of the main character in RG Veda...
    Sorata Arisugawa & Arashi Kishu from X/1999 [​IMG]

that's a part of the lineup [​IMG]

its awesome *drools*

8. WK416

Member WK416 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I knew that girl looked familiar...
    Crossovers make my head hurt. [​IMG]

9. joeglens

Newcomer joeglens Member

Philippines
    Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles is the latest manga from Clamp that have chracter cross-overs from other Clamp titles (Card Captor Sakura, Magic Knight Rayearth, X/1999, Clover, Chobits, etc....) Also note that the story of TRC intertwines with the other clamp title XXXHolic

10. Tuxedo Kamen

Member Tuxedo Kamen GBAtemp Regular

I hope this game actually ends... "Volume 1" had a TO BE CONTINUED at the end >_>