^^ndstitle-0953^^

shunned_bozo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
if you use Tetris with a cart inserted in the superpass you'll lost your save game.
i tried with polarium and it wiped out my polarium save. backup it first with rain

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
doesn't work with mario kart ds on sc cf.

The reason it's not working with Mario Kart is because its not 64k save type,

Ok well i used Super Mario 64 in ds slot, made sure i backed up the save 1st.

Yeah its working but if you try to quit WiFi you get 2 blank screens, i played 2 online friend matches and its not saving the WiFi stats for both of us, if you go to records yourll see Battles 0 Wins 0, single player saves fine though.

D

Deleted User

I'm actually playing it online on sc sd, and with someone of this board al though it was random
wink.gif

DJBurkey

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
Are these flashcart issues purposely done to stop piracy by Nintendo when coding, since it will probably take Supercard quite a while to patch this if ever (Puzzle Bobble still crashes)? Or is it just new techniques they are using to make their coding more efficient?

D

Deleted User

Are these flashcart issues purposely done to stop piracy by Nintendo when coding, since it will probably take Supercard quite a while to patch this if ever (Puzzle Bobble still crashes)? Or is it just new techniques they are using to make their coding more efficient?

I don't think so... Or why putting it on tetris ds and not on metroid ? it doesn't make sense.
The probable thing is : in order to reinit the ds, after 1° exiting in Puzzle Bobble, 2° Dying in resident evil, ect..., it uses some instructions that breaks supercard patching...
I think it is that simple.
I don't think M3 figured this case, they just made the right kind of patching whereas supercard team was a bit on the ugly side...

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
OK this is weird so i now play a few random 4 player matches and a 2 player random and it saved those battle stats just fine.
Strange why it won't save the amount of games you played/won in friend battles ?

pacha69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
OK this is weird so i now play a few random 4 player matches and a 2 player random and it saved those battle stats just fine.
Strange why it won't save the amount of games you played/won in friend battles ?

probably to keep the stats true. if it would save playing with a friend you could tell him let me win 50 times pls and your stats would be awesome.....

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country

probably to keep the stats true. if it would save playing with a friend you could tell him let me win 50 times pls and your stats would be awesome.....
lol yeah true guess i never really thought about it

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never thought I'd be playing this more when Metroid Prime Hunters came out! Love all the modes, Metroid one kicks bum too.

AWESOME_noob

Trophies
XP
Country
This game is EVIL...
evil.gif
i tell you ITS EVIL
lecture.gif
kiss your girlfriend/wife/'partner' goodbye for the next few weeks (months even!?) cos this game will grab you by the bollocks and not let go until the battery runs down - or you stick Metroid Prime Hunters on...
nds.gif
bow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo