^^ndstitle-0924^^

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Kinda reminds me of that Doraemon movie I watched years ago which involved that kid finding a dinosaur egg and trying to raise it. Course, that was so long ago....

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hmpf ... i would like doreamon to be in english ... i only tried the GBA game but its stupid to play rpg's without understanding the slightest bit of the story
frown.gif

P.S i don't think that doreamon is that bad even if it is a little kids anime ... /can't be worse than those stupid spongebob shit

NothingHERO

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmpf ... i would like doreamon to be in english ... i only tried the GBA game but its stupid to play rpg's without understanding the slightest bit of the story
frown.gif

P.S i don't think that doreamon is that bad even if it is a little kids anime ... /can't be worse than those stupid spongebob shit
I second that motion, anything but spongebob. Well I doubt I will even give this a try...so anything but this or Spongebob!
nyanya.gif

NothingHERO

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm just hatin' cuz Nickalodian took Invader Zim off the air (well quit making new episodes) That show was a hell of a lot better! And the fact that spongebob is still standing to mock it and take its place furiates me...

anyway sorry for getting off topic.

GoodKupo

It Was Me!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Off Topic
I like Invader Zim and SpongeBob. While Invader Zim is dead, Spongebob is dying. Nickelodeon airs a new Spongebob episode every 5+ months.
On Topic
The DS sence on JAP games keeping getting weirder.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm just hatin' cuz Nickalodian took Invader Zim off the air (well quit making new episodes) That show was a hell of a lot better! And the fact that spongebob is still standing to mock it and take its place furiates me...

Both those shows are shit IMO, Nickalodeon NEEDS to go back and show the GOOD SHIT like Rocko and Doug
bow.gif

memyselfandi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
spongebob isn't dieying! i read an article that said that they were making episodes untill 2007... like a new one each week....yeah, that's what i thought!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.