T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Its very pretty indeed, only English I can find in the game is when you name your players, you can name them in upper and lower case English. The options screen has 6 options but only 4 let you select them from the start and none are to change language
frown.gif

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
there are loads of screenshots, try www.google.com and search for "Children of Mana" and maybe pic Images search too.
biggrin.gif

anyways, to get to the point... anyway to reduce this game to 256 mbit??? and still get it working, that is.
biggrin.gif

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Found them! I used yahoo! image search before and typed in the exact same keyword I used on google "Children of mana" and found nothing related.
-Edit- BTW Et Cetera, ever played Seiken Densetsu 2 or 3 (my favourite one)? If you did then you will know.

El Diablo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
z7.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
Found them! I used yahoo! image search before and typed in the exact same keyword I used on google "Children of mana" and found nothing related.
-Edit- BTW Et Cetera, ever played Seiken Densetsu 2 or 3 (my favourite one)? If you did then you will know.

Well, i didnt play them so i wouldnt know
smile.gif

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Thanks shanun!...looks pretty, but not as solid as the old ones.
-Edit- just saw the other screen shots nvm...

Found them! I used yahoo! image search before and typed in the exact same keyword I used on google "Children of mana" and found nothing related.
-Edit- BTW Et Cetera, ever played Seiken Densetsu 2 or 3 (my favourite one)? If you did then you will know.

Well, i didnt play them so i wouldnt know
smile.gif
You missed out!!! I recommend Seiken Densetsu 3(Seceret of Mana 2), its a very good game. Its supposed to be japan only, but there is a perfect tranlation for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s