biggrin.gif

lumo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cant EA do anything right on DS, graphics are average, but gameplay is terrible, to do tricks you use touch screen but whenever you flick the trick screen down, you do a trick which loses you the ball as your player cant run fast enough to pick it up again, and usually if you flick it up the same thing happens, and finally i shot at the goal, it rebounded off one of the opposition players and went past my goalie into my own net.

these might be the same flaws as on the console games in which case good porting, but EAs only good game on DS in my opinion remains fifa 06, eveything else is a waste of time

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cant EA do anything right on DS, graphics are average, but gameplay is terrible, to do tricks you use touch screen but whenever you flick the trick screen down, you do a trick which loses you the ball as your player cant run fast enough to pick it up again, and usually if you flick it up the same thing happens, and finally i shot at the goal, it rebounded off one of the opposition players and went past my goalie into my own net.

Same shit happened to me
dry.gif
control are kinda crap. But it's still an enjoyable game
tongue.gif

A

AngelHunter

Sheesh! They already made NBA Street and NFL Street. So why the hell do they need to urbanize soccer?

What will they think up next? Croquet Street 3?

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
[
It's like EA want's there games to fail on DS... when was the time when they were still a good publisher
tongue.gif

hmm well madden 95 for the genesis was one of my favorites growing up
tongue.gif

still remember that cheat to get the jaguars and panthers, and they had perfect stats
tongue.gif
smile.gif

ahh the good ol days

DJBurkey

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
I thank EA for Battlefield 2Â
bow.gif

I think the interface for the end user of Battlefield 2 could have and should have been much better. When I first started playing it you didn't even have a favourites list for your servers (maybe you do now, I'm not sure?), and the menus were slow as hell. I played it for a while but I sucked at it. Anyway, lest not forget the first update they released for it too with the memory leak, and how long it took for another patch.

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sheesh! They already made NBA Street and NFL Street. So why the hell do they need to urbanize soccer?

What will they think up next? Croquet Street 3?

i actually like the premise of those Street games. Who cares how gay the name is as long as it's fun (which atleast NBA Street was, Fifa sucked major ass). Their simulation counterparts are total shit, atleast the Street games keep you motivated with loads of unlockable extras and special movies.
Anyway, anyone remember the indoor mode in Fifa '97? That was one of the best features in any Fifa game imho.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse