^^ndstitle-0914^^

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Woot. I've been loving the Japanese version, which was perfectly playable. Now I can read the menus though!

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fun game and all but the credits drove me insane while playing the Jap rom. My hand was hurty too though at the time... too much "breaking in" the M3.
happy.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I like the gba version a lot more. The DS version is kinda crummy, I think they really stuffed up with the controls and the damn monkey sprite. Everything else is 3D, why not the ball and monkey?

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I think the DS version is crappy the controls are aweful using the stylus or d-pad... I agree with Opium about the GBA version. Nothing beats my xbox version tho of course
evil.gif

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I still find the DS controls to be top notch, I really feel in control of my monkey using my stylus. The 2d Monkey on the bottom doesnt really affect me cause I look at the top screen. Oh and WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TheRocK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i really like the stylus control...in fact it was hard to go back and play it with a controller on GCN

the first few levels were really good with the stylus controls, but later on the controls get harder and harder. I hate it when the camera suddenly changes and you have to move the stylus in the other direction... this can be pretty much frustrating.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk