^^ndstitle-0905^^

id242

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arg - tried it, not my thing. sorry.

off topic: please excuse me for being ol'school, but where are all the action games such as Sonic.Rush and Castelvania.Dos.... all the games out for the DS are really "sucky" lately. Mr.Driller was good, Pokemon.Dash was good (even though I dont like the rest of pokemon series), and even Metriod.Prime.Pinball is a keeper... but the rest are not really anything I can be proud of owning... [/RANT]

slightlyaskew

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
finally!

*does happy dance*

yaynds.gif

slightlyaskew

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey guys, I'm getting slowdowns and audio skips on my Supercard SD. I have the default options checked. I also formatted my SD card, but that didn't help, and I also checked Faster Play Game and that didn't help either. Any ideas?

I too am getting slowdowns on my Supercard CF (2.51) - anyone else?

Hope a patch is available soon....

cry.gif

S

spectral

what patching options are you using and where is it it starts skipping and slowing down?

slightlyaskew

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
what patching options are you using and where is it it starts skipping and slowing down?

tried it with/without FAST option.

it seems to slow whenever the screen has to fade to/from black, and whenever a new image loads (ie, if you click a unit and the ifo appears in the top screen). Tis mostly music/sound slowdown, but its annoying as heck...

2die4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Only tried the tutorial section of htis game and so far so good, no slow down.

Am using a Supercard with a 2gb Integral High Speed SD card, latest firmware and software. Have the trim rom and faster game play options ticked.

Have just tried it to my Toshiba 1gb normal speed SD card and also no slow down yet.

S

spectral

I've just done the the tutorial, didn't notice any slowdown, dont know about sound glitches though as I had the sound off.

oswaldo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

El_Taco

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
I'm iswell having problemes with the sound I tried no trim,4x,fast boot - trim,1x-4x,fast boot still dosent work I can't use normal mode iswell and i'm using a m3 sd

wohoo

Trophies
XP
Country
WOHOO! AGE ON DS FINNALY!

there's only one thing that MAKES THE GAME 99999999 times more boring than the RTS ones.. BUT it's still a GREAT game

XtremeD

Trophies
Website
derrickds.proboards84.com
XP
Country
United States
I got it... works on M3 CF with the latest firmware (16) and latest GM v3.11. For some reason I didn't like advance wars, but I like Age of Empires... and the gameplay is nearly identical. I've started making my way through the tutorial missions.

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
For those of you wanting RTS, take a look at Shogun Empires. THAT is how this game would have turned out if it was RTS
smile.gif
It is better that they made it turn based and kept the quality of this game high. However, I still find this game kinda boring cause it's so slow to do stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1