^^ndstitle-0867^^

Xboxed

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Something's wrong with this rom...it aint rumble as it should...actually, aint rumble at all.

Any Help?

(j/k)

Peace

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You need to purchase the game in order to get the rumble pack (card). Without it you won't get any "rumbling".

But trust me - the pack sucks, it makes more noise than rumbles/vibrates.

The game kicks ass nonetheless
yaynds.gif

Edit: Ah man, I didn't spot the "j/k" until now... oh well, might as well leave this message for the unwitting
tongue.gif

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
Something's wrong with this rom...it aint rumble as it should...actually, aint rumble at all.

Any Help?

(j/k)

Peace

lol

that's because the rumble is in a GBA cartridge which comes with the GAME.. sorry.. but u need to buy that one
wink.gif

Edit:

Damn ContraDragon beat me
frown.gif
BTW, u meant noise right?
wink.gif
then again a notice could be a noise
tongue.gif

Edit2:

same as ContraDragon... (we swedes are blind) ;D

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I played this once, it's really fun. I wonder what's the hold up on metroid. I wonder if it's marketing to sell this game then they come out with full version metroid later and make money. Good strategy though. Nintendo's been deving so much stuff lately, if they would've put this and princess peach on hold, we'd probably have new super mario bros and metroid by now. I haven't bought any games in ages because I'm waiting for new super mario!

Deletable_Man

Old Man
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd guess stuff like getting the game to work well online and balancing issues, would be the hold up on the real metroid game.

Horrido

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mario and Luigi partners in time supports it. Animal Crossing doesnt. I bought it for my wife from nintendo.com for $10 plus $5 shipping. Keep in mind that because it fits the GBA slot, you cant use it with the M3 or other adapters that fill the slot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)