Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by shaunj66, Dec 25, 2005.
yay, i heard that this was supposed to be different than the original
I wonder if anyone knows what's different/limited?
from what i can see, there r only 8 courses, and u only get to pick from the original 8 players... there is no wfc, and from what i see, after a race, the graphics on the bottom screen look differnt. i only played 1 race tho. not sure what CC is it either...
would be great if this was released before the release of the real game
The little icon is different for this one.
From what I've noticed...
- The title screen is different (old logo, ESRB logo etc...),
- There are no gameplay options, it takes you straight to a character then cup select screens,
- 8 characters to choose from,
- Either Nitro or Retro Cup,
- Nitro includes Figure-8, Yoshi Falls, Cheep Cheep beach, Luigi's Mansion,
- Retro includes SNES Mario Circuit 1, N64 Moo Moo farm, GBA Peach Circuit, GCN Luigi Circuit,
- Some music is slightly different (figure-8 circuit for ex.),
- A lot of graphics are different,
- Some tracks look slightly different (cheep cheep beach has grassy verges that aren't in the final build),
- The map screen looks slightly odd and the character icons and fonts are different,
- Bullet Bill isn't in the game, but the Chain Chomp item is,
- The results screen and the trophy screen look different.
i also noticed that you play in 100cc, whenm you are getting a speed boost by pressing left and right, it doesn't turn blue first and then orange, it just turns orange. you only can't choose karts.you don't get that speed thing when you ride behind someonr.
What does the chain chomp item dso
Chain Chomp was in Mario Kart Double Dash. It would basically do the same thing the Bullet Bill does except it drags you behind the Chain Chomp instead of becomming it. (Based off Double Dash, maybe be different in DS)