DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
Are you sure that you have the kiosk demo and not the demo that comes with the VIP pack? Because the second one was already dumped.
tongue.gif

TonyCool

Trophies
Website
www.ndsspain.com
XP
Country
shy.gif
sorry... I was wrong... The kiosk demo and the demo that came with VIP pack are the same (I have it and played at the kiosk)...

BTW, why #ndstemp on EFNet is locked? I can't enter "Can't join (bad key)"

MattyXB

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, I think too they are both the same. Own both, VIP Demo and Kiosk Demo. Only the lable looks different. But the same serial number. And played both a bit, play the same way.
So no use to dump it again I think.

Bass Rokka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have this game (WarioWare Demo), but the EUR. I also have a SuperPass and SuperCard SD. I'd like to dump it. Can anyone tell me how?

Yeah mate... no worries. Easy as 1-2-3
wink.gif
. Basically... what you need... is 1x GBA Movie Player (Version 2).... these are easily found on ebay. Then you need to use NDS Dumper 1.1 SMT (available from emule). With a little bit of old school cmd prompt messaging you can then grab the dump direct from the CF card you dumped to... it'll then auto recompile it into a clean rom... patch it with whatever utility you usually use (Supercard all the way for me
biggrin.gif
). Clean dump... easy does it... simple as 1-2-3. If you want to understand it in more detail I posted as "Flippa" here h++p://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=10190 ... this thread explains things well.. Better than I can be arsed to do right now. I got my Movieplayer for about 10 pounds and use it for more than just your usual dumping for pirate purposes. Take it from me... it works very well...
biggrin.gif

Bass Rokka

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)