^^ndstitle-0811^^

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by shaunj66, Dec 24, 2005.

Dec 24, 2005

^^ndstitle-0811^^ by shaunj66 at 12:47 PM (1,570 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. shaunj66
    OP

Administrator shaunj66 Administrator

United Kingdom
    ^^ndsrelease-0811^^

2. TonyCool

Member TonyCool GBAtemp Fan

Spain
    I have this game (WarioWare Demo), but the EUR. I also have a SuperPass and SuperCard SD. I'd like to dump it. Can anyone tell me how?

3. DaRk_ViVi

Member DaRk_ViVi ...is everywhere!

Italy
    Are you sure that you have the kiosk demo and not the demo that comes with the VIP pack? Because the second one was already dumped. [​IMG]

4. TonyCool

Member TonyCool GBAtemp Fan

Spain
    [​IMG] sorry... I was wrong... The kiosk demo and the demo that came with VIP pack are the same (I have it and played at the kiosk)...

BTW, why #ndstemp on EFNet is locked? I can't enter "Can't join (bad key)"

5. MattyXB

Member MattyXB GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    Yes, I think too they are both the same. Own both, VIP Demo and Kiosk Demo. Only the lable looks different. But the same serial number. And played both a bit, play the same way.
    So no use to dump it again I think.

6. lolsjoel

Member lolsjoel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Enter the room with /j #ndstemp nds

7. Bass Rokka

Newcomer Bass Rokka Member

Yeah mate... no worries. Easy as 1-2-3 [​IMG]. Basically... what you need... is 1x GBA Movie Player (Version 2).... these are easily found on ebay. Then you need to use NDS Dumper 1.1 SMT (available from emule). With a little bit of old school cmd prompt messaging you can then grab the dump direct from the CF card you dumped to... it'll then auto recompile it into a clean rom... patch it with whatever utility you usually use (Supercard all the way for me [​IMG]). Clean dump... easy does it... simple as 1-2-3. If you want to understand it in more detail I posted as "Flippa" here h++p://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=10190 ... this thread explains things well.. Better than I can be arsed to do right now. I got my Movieplayer for about 10 pounds and use it for more than just your usual dumping for pirate purposes. Take it from me... it works very well... [​IMG]

Bass Rokka