^^ndstitle-0800^^

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Man, why is the size so large if it's just a demo? Unless it's the full game and just has some screen changes for the Kiosk....

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There is a point to this release: dump everything.

Just like in GBC days. Remember the Nintendo Kiosk demo? that thing is mint. I know kirby kiosk and nintendeath dogs might not be that interesting, but some people want those.

mekaxero

I am the alpha, and the omega
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well, as soon as i find the person i am looking for, the other 6 that i listed in the undumped games topic will be released too. also, it seems i may be coming into a mario kart demo very soon, will have to wait and see for that one tho.

MattyXB

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well, as soon as i find the person i am looking for, the other 6 that i listed in the undumped games topic will be released too. also, it seems i may be coming into a mario kart demo very soon, will have to wait and see for that one tho.

First one arrived today. I hope the second come soon.
smile.gif

Great Demo, you can choose many characters: Mario, Luigi, Princess, Yoshi, Bowser and some more.
Then you can select 2 Cups. One with 4 new courses and one with 4 old curses. Seems, that there is no time limit in this Demo, I have played it and won both Cups, then it goes back to the titlescreen, where you can choose other characters or the other Cup.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here