MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I'm thinking more along the lines of :

"Ok, Shigeru, the Americans will need at least a month's lead in order to train themselves. The europeans, two weeks only. Then, the japanese will break them into little pieces once they get this game.
-Ok, let's release it like this."

Freezard

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You guys are stupid, the japanese version was released before any other version.
sleep.gif

Or do you really think that a game like that would come to europe first? :/

whiteplasma

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You guys are stupid, the japanese version was released before any other version.
sleep.gif

Or do you really think that a game like that would come to europe first? :/

usa - 11/14/05
europe - 11/25/05
japan - 12/08/05

just so you know...

edit - and hitto pretty much has the reason why

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

"Ok, Shigeru, the Americans will need at least a month's lead in order to train themselves. The europeans, two weeks only. Then, the japanese will break them into little pieces once they get this game.
If you believe this then you have obviously never seen japanese drive, I figured they wanted to give Europe and America a chance to have some real fun before releasing the game in Japan and making the online world suffer from Mario's doing 20MPH in 45MPH zones

*Edit
Oh and my guess to why it was released in America first? Probally because Japan has more people with wifi ready homes and N wanted to make sure their network can handle the load so went with a smaller demographic

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

If you believe this then you have obviously never seen japanese drive, I figured they wanted to give Europe and America a chance to have some real fun before releasing the game in Japan and making the online world suffer from Mario's doing 20MPH in 45MPH zones

*Edit
Oh and my guess to why it was released in America first? Probally because Japan has more people with wifi ready homes and N wanted to make sure their network can handle the load so went with a smaller demographic
Read somewhere that the interest in the WiFi aspect of the game did not run very high in Japan; may be one reason we got it first.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Yeah, and they drive on the wrong side of the road all the time!
ohmy.gif

ProdigySim

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah, and they drive on the wrong side of the road all the time!
ohmy.gif
Yeah and the Mirror version of Mushroom Bridge will be normal
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario