azotyp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
"Just got a bill from my hosting provider and it is in the hundreds. This site is getting too expensive to run and barely any support from the users. Site will be temporarily offline until further notice."

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If the creator of NDSthemes is reading this, I have a couple of hundred gigabytes of spare bandwidth and about half a gig of space, but I could easily get rid of some old stuff. I don't really know the scale of the site and this likely wouldn't make a dent, but you could have full FTP access. I dunno, maybe you could use it as a mirror or something...

Like I said, it's probably no help, but if there is anything I can do to help I'd be more than happy.

Salz`

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
if you like the page, take a look at Google Cache of NDSThemes.com, there is an Donate Button for Paypal.

btw. i talk to NDSThemes and told him he should place an Donate Button on this offline page, he is not very interessted to do so.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
if you like the page, take a look at Google Cache of NDSThemes.com, there is an Donate Button for Paypal.

btw. i talk to NDSThemes and told him he should place an Donate Button on this offline page, he is not very interessted to do so.

He's put it up now so everyone who wants this site to stay alive should pop in and donate a quid/bucl or two.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
With GBAtemp having a download section...is there really any need for any other sites? No offense I'm actually curious if I am missing something? I mean I have the internet for 3 reasons ... GBAtemp, IRC, and newsgroups.... with those three things I rarely need to go anywhere else.

Again not bashing ndsthemes but rather asking what it might of offered that GBAtemp did not?

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
With GBAtemp having a download section...is there really any need for any other sites? No offense I'm actually curious if I am missing something? I mean I have the internet for 3 reasons ... GBAtemp, IRC, and newsgroups.... with those three things I rarely need to go anywhere else.

Again not bashing ndsthemes but rather asking what it might of offered that GBAtemp did not?
Several hundred skins for many flash carts and Moonshell that unfortunately aren't available at GBATemp.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States

A HUGE amount more skins.

A Waybacked version from July 2007 has LOTS more.
http://web.archive.org/web/20070715210212/....ndsthemes.com/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉