ndsmail settings?

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Verocity, Feb 2, 2007.

Feb 2, 2007

ndsmail settings? by Verocity at 9:23 PM (515 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Verocity
    OP

Member Verocity Ö!

United States
    I was wondering if someone has ndsmail working fully on their ezflash iv. Or how they have put it on the card, like are you using the .nds or .gba.

Ive only been able to get mine to work with the .gba and I cant get anything to save. I would really like to check my mail on my DS and view feeds, but manually typing these in each time isnt going to happen. Ive been able to check mail and feeds fine, just saving its working. Heres what ive done.

I have my .sav file named the same as the .gba file then ill open up ndsmail and it will say FAT support yes or no, when I click NO It is all default I have to type in my settings etc. But when I click Yes to the FAT support it has an error and says it cant find the configuration file. I have the ndsmail gba file in the folder with the configuration file(s). Can anyone help or tell me how they have theres working or have you not been able to get it to work either?

2. Verocity
    OP

Member Verocity Ö!

United States
    Well this is a bit of an old thread but I still have the same question..anyone..please? :/

3. TheBlueStylus

Newcomer TheBlueStylus Advanced Member

United States
    It works using the .gba as you're using, but it doesn't support the FAT drivers for EZF4, and I don't think there is a DLDI build of it yet, and because it doesn't support writing to the memory, you can't save any settings. I tried using it, but I couldnt click on anything because of the screen calibration. I've heard this is because of ndslib, and not the fw calibration.

4. Verocity
    OP

Member Verocity Ö!

United States
    Darn, that really stinks then. If anyone figures out a way to save it please let me know. Or maybe a new version with DLDI would be nice.

Thanks BlueStylus..

5. scrawl

Member scrawl GBAtemp Regular

Iceland
    Have you tried the latest version from http://blog.bronto-online.de/ ?

It features DLDI support and I've been using it for the past several weeks on an EZ-Flash V.