Homebrew [NDS] Yet Another nds-bootstrap Forwarder: more than 40 forwarders are now possible

lifehackerhansol

i write working(?) code
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: FanNintendo
v1.5.0

lifehackerhansol

i write working(?) code
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
YANBF v1.5.0

https://github.com/lifehackerhansol/YANBF/releases/tag/v1.5.0

What's new?

• CLI only: Implemented custom sound functionality.
  • A repository for community-provided custom banners and sounds is now open! https://github.com/lifehackerhansol/YANBF-assets
    • As of this post, only eCDP is provided. (Thanks @Yrouel!)
    • Now YOU can make your own and share it to everyone!
  • The program will search for a pre-existing custom banner beforehand, and default to the standard boxart if none are found.
Bug fix
  • Fixed an issue where UniqueID incrementing was out of range.
Known issues
  • The GUI does not contain the custom sound function. I don't know how to implement this.
Fixes are mostly generator side, so no need to update from Universal-Updater for this release.

MichelRT24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
the only thing what bothers me is the boot time, i don't know but in my console takes like 13 seconds to start a game :/

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
YANBF v1.5.0

https://github.com/lifehackerhansol/YANBF/releases/tag/v1.5.0

What's new?

• CLI only: Implemented custom sound functionality.
  • A repository for community-provided custom banners and sounds is now open! https://github.com/lifehackerhansol/YANBF-assets
    • As of this post, only eCDP is provided. (Thanks @Yrouel!)
    • Now YOU can make your own and share it to everyone!
  • The program will search for a pre-existing custom banner beforehand, and default to the standard boxart if none are found.
Bug fix
  • Fixed an issue where UniqueID incrementing was out of range.
Known issues
  • The GUI does not contain the custom sound function. I don't know how to implement this.
Fixes are mostly generator side, so no need to update from Universal-Updater for this release.

So, for me, Windows 10 microsoft defender flags generator.exe as including a Trojan. I assume, falsely, but false flags are still a pain in the ass when your digital police car goes "WII UU WII UU VERY DANGEROUS VERY MUCH SO LOOK I DELETED THE FILE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!"

Last edited by Sumea,

ZarekZG

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

So, for me, Windows 10 microsoft defender flags generator.exe as including a Trojan. I assume, falsely, but false flags are still a pain in the ass when your digital police car goes "WII UU WII UU VERY DANGEROUS VERY MUCH SO LOOK I DELETED THE FILE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!"

Same for me. Came here to check if It was a false positive which I assume It is.
:whip:

lifehackerhansol

i write working(?) code
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same for me. Came here to check if It was a false positive which I assume It is.
:whip:
It is a false positive.

I'll try to figure something out. I do know that Windows REALLY doesn't like Python as an exe.
If you don't believe me, well... it's MIT licensed, go check the source XD

It's not activating on my end though...

lifehackerhansol

i write working(?) code
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you building it on your computer? It never triggers on the computer that built it, if it's an actions build dunno why yours would be fine with it, maybe since you ran it before or something.
okay yeah Actions complains.

Doesn't delete the file though, which is weird. Maybe I'll switch to something else.

lifehackerhansol

i write working(?) code
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland

sapfel93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I do the latest build, I get an error for all of them saying " More than one ID0 folder detected. Please remove unnecessary ID0 folders before continuing."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)