NDS #XXXX - Pokemon 2011 Distribution Cart DEMO

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by DJ91990, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2011
  1. DJ91990
    OP

Member DJ91990 Dark-Type Trainer

United States
    THIS POST IS COMPLETELY USELESS AS THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION PART HAS BEEN POSTED TO THE TOPIC THAT WAS CREATED BY SOMEONE ELSE TWO WEEKS AGO! I AM STUPID FOR NOT USING THE SEARCH BAR BEFORE POSTING! DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE OR THIS COULD BE YOU! NOOBS!!!!!!!!

The First Topic: http://gbatemp.net/t272175-ds-xxxx-pokemon...n-cart-2011-usa derp.

Release Number:NDS# XXXX
    Tittle: Pokemon 2011 Distribution Cart DEMO
    Filename: Pokemon_Distribution_2011_DEMO_USA_NDS-PoleSmokers
    Release Group: PoleSmokers

Information:

This is the 2011 Pokemon Distribution Cartridge that Gamestop is using in order to distribute the Event Shiny Legendary Beasts and the Time-Traveling Celebi. You will need 2 DS's and either 1 Flash Card and 1 Legit Copy of Heart Gold or Soul Silver, OR Two Flash Cards.

On the sender's DS; Start the ROM and follow the on-screen instructions;

On the receiver's DS: Start Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver (Either Original Copy or ROM) and go to Mystery Gift > Receive via Wireless, then follow on-screen prompts.

The Pokemon that this distribution cartridge gives out, when transferred to the GEN V Games (Black and White) will unlock the following;

SHINY BEASTS(ENTAI, RAIKOU, SUICUNE):The ability to battle a Wild Level 30 Zoroark in the Lost Woods.(?)
    CELEBI:The ability to OBTAIN a Level (5 or 15, I can't remember...) Zorua that is obtained in the Pokeball of your choice.(You MUST have 1 Pokeball, or any other kind of Pokeball.)

PLEASE NOTE:

The SENDER'S DS DATE MUST be set to the following dates in order for the distribution cartridge to distribute the Pokemon;

SHINY RAIKOU:1/3/2011 - 1/19/2011

SHINY SUICUNE:1/31/2011 - 2/6/2011

SHINY ENTAI:1/17/2011 - 1/23/2011

CELEBI: 2/27/2011 - 3/7/2011

Q&A:

Q:Is it possible to use a DS/DS LITE and DSi for this?
    A:Yes it is.

Q:Will this work with Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum?
    A:I am not entirely sure, you could always try though.

Q:Where is the ROM Link?
    LONG A:Sorry, be it a commercially sold game or a distribution cartridge, linking to ROMs is against the GBATEMP forum rules.
    SHORT A:Why not copy-paste the file name into your favorite search engine?

Q:Will I be able to transfer these Pokemon over to Black and White using a Flash Card?
    A:No...unfortunately from my Japanese Version experiences, the way you transfer your Pokemon from GEN IV to GEN V is via Download Play Application that is incompatible with flashcards.

Q:Is there a work-around to the Flashcard Block with Gen IV > V Transferring?
    A:Yes there is! Trade your Pokemon to a Legit Cart then Transfer from the Legit Cart to Gen V!

S:But I don't want to spend $40.00 just to transfer my Pokemon!
    A:Then go to Gamestop and buy a used case-less(Loose Cartridge) copy of Pearl Diamond, or Platinum for $10.00

I would have posted this on the GBATEMP Magazine but I do NOT have the ability to create new topics there.

2. DigitalDeviant

Member DigitalDeviant GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Wasn't this posted a few weeks ago already?

quick edit: Original post

3. DJ91990
    OP

United States
    It was?
    Dang....

4. DigitalDeviant

Member DigitalDeviant GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Yeah, about 2 weeks ago.

5. DJ91990
    OP

United States
    QUICK! WHERE IS THE DELETE KEY FOR THIS USELESS TOPIC!?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.