NDS & Wii Titles Expected Week of 9th to 14th March 2008

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know there's online play, but I'm still really confused about it. On wiki it's exchanging something. It sounds like your saying there's co-op over wifi. I know there's co-op local, but is there or is there not co-op over wifi?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pasc said:
Finally you changed your mind about Nanostray 2 ^^ *happy*

FFCC is worth a shot too even though I already had it through, I heard new content had been added for the EU and USA versions. Great week.

EDIT: WTF ?

QUOTE said:
Nanostray 2

Region: North America Genre: Dungeon Crawling RPG
Developer: Shin'en Publisher: Majesco

Since when is this a Dungeon Crawling RPG ?
biggrin.gif
I prefer calling it a side and top scroll shoot (since the perspective is changing in this game)
Yeah I know, again something I can't change otherwise it'll screw up! Even changing text messes things up. There are so many spelling mistakes there too, but next weeks one is perfect (hopefully).

Its not a proper releases thread without errors.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
nice games coming out after a very long time have we got excellent games to come all at once

I don't agree too much with nintendo's rating since they check out everything in the game but do not concentrate too much on the fun part and are seemingly more inclined to their games which u know

Anyways excellent list and looks more nicer except the fact that the server has got u angry lolz

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What's the big deal with Insecticide?
There seems to be some kind of hype...to me it looks like a generic 3rd person shooter, and the setting looks somewhat heavily "inspired" from Beyong Good & Evil...look at that main character, she looks just like Jade from BG&E, only as an insect...

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vater Unser said:
What's the big deal with Insecticide?
There seems to be some kind of hype...to me it looks like a generic 3rd person shooter, and the setting looks somewhat heavily "inspired" from Beyong Good & Evil...look at that main character, she looks just like Jade from BG&E, only as an insect...
Its not a 3rd person shooter, its more of an adventure/detective title kinda in the style of older PC titles with some platforming sections thrown in for castching villains and such and such. Kinda like what I imagine a Batman game would be like if devs actually read the comics and didn't rely on the series/movies. The hype? Well most of those who have previewed it say its really good and different to any titles on the DS.

Slipurson

Trophies
Website
www.slipurson.nu
XP
Country
jgu1994 said:
I know there's online play, but I'm still really confused about it. On wiki it's exchanging something. It sounds like your saying there's co-op over wifi. I know there's co-op local, but is there or is there not co-op over wifi?

Walthrough---------------
>
---------------

Single Player
- Storyline game
- Control more than one story character

Multiplayer
- Character selection
- Control one character and able to host or join game (up to 4 players)
- Save Crystal in the dungeon works as check point
- Quests available

that should be from the jap release.. but i would still say that it sounds like its playable with friends online.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
neschn said:
This looks like a good week! But where is Ninja Gaiden I thought that was coming out this week?
As stated in an earlier post, its out next week.

Enix-zae

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.drunkduck.com
XP
Country
Slipurson said:
jgu1994 said:

Walthrough---------------
>
---------------

Single Player
- Storyline game
- Control more than one story character

Multiplayer
- Character selection
- Control one character and able to host or join game (up to 4 players)
- Save Crystal in the dungeon works as check point
- Quests available

that should be from the jap release.. but i would still say that it sounds like its playable with friends online.

there was no online in the jap version (other than moogle trading), and there is none in the english versions either.

That multiplayer talk is just about local, and no where says anything about online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?