Hacking NDS White screen

Mercin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to play games for a few days on my DSL...I got a new DSTT card (the FlashChecker says it's "good (^^)") and 2GB MicroSD card.
I have unofficial 1.17a02 (fake-killer disabled) on it. The menu itself loads normally, but the games in the list dont have their icons...but just some weird little icon with mixed colours. When I pick the game I want, it makes a save file normally, loads, and then 2 white screens appear. I tried formating with that Panasonic stuff everyone is recommending, and I've tried every firmware from 1.15 to 1.18beta.
I'm really desperate now cuz I really want to play the games. (Note: It wont load ANY game). Please help
frown.gif

Mof3boys

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi ... Have you used retrogamefan's download for the dstt Unofficial Firmware 1.17a12 and the lastest *.dats that you save over the existing files in the TTMenu directory?

Retrogamefan's Downloads

They work on my three boys DSTT cards just fine.. If that fails maybe you should google the panasonic sdformatter v2 and format your sd card and start again.
Hope this helps
smile.gif

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Just sounds like that you having been getting dodgy firmware

And I have no clue why's noobs have givin you the filetrip link

Use the dstt link In my sig.

Then they will know where to get the latest files

Mercin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ty everyone for your replies, I found out what was wrong. The microSD card was a little scratched...I found a different one and now everything works properly
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0