ROM Hack (NDS) Translation of DQM:J 2/Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love

miro1997

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, I do NOT want to ask for a ROM, and I nether want to ask for anyone to translate these games for me. I just wanted to ask if there's maybe a hacker in this forums which likes those two games as well. So, if you agree with me that you think that atleast one of those games is awesome, please continue reading. Now the thing I'd like you, the hacker, to do: I need somebody which could extract ALL of the dialogue/text files in those games and send them to me. As soon as I get the files, I'll translate them FULLY into the English language. Afterwards, I send them back to the hacker and hope that he can make a patch with those files, so it would be possible to apply the english text to the game again. The hacker will receive full credit, is also allowed to, if he/she wants, make, for example, his name appear before the game starts, I don't have any problems with that. So, if you're a bored, well-skilled hacker, please reply here or PM me.
Thanks in advance!
miro1997
yaynds.gif

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Somebody here is already making a DQM:2 Pro translation, did you search? >_>

And nobody is gonna try translating those damn Tingle games... They are like Ouendan easy enough to play in the way they are.

I wish you luck.

Either way if you successfully translate either game I would applaud you. I would appreciate either one done.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
cotyboy said:
SOuimet is currently doing a partial translation of DQM Joker 2 Professional check here

If I remember correctly, he said he was using a bit of google translate.

True plus using info from other DQ games and such,should make the game go smoother for those that havn't already played it...

[youtube]q_sVCDSW8cw[/youtube]

cotyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
phoenixgoddess27 said:
cotyboy said:
SOuimet is currently doing a partial translation of DQM Joker 2 Professional check here

If I remember correctly, he said he was using a bit of google translate.

Oh yeah I think he was using a bit of google translate, and getting some help from a Dragon Quest forum site

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
InuYasha said:
True plus using info from other DQ games and such...

*snip

Then I don't think it would hurt if the OP gave it a go. My team thought about it, but we have too many to translate as it is.

For the OP, if you want more assistance, submit an ad on romhacking.net. But many are already busy with their own translations and/or helping with others. Expand your search to other romhacking sites. You may want to be a bit more specific as to how fluent you are in Japanese. You'll get more help if you're not vague.

miro1997

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, thanks for your helpful replies. I'm now (I think like lotsa other DQM fans) waiting unpatiently for the final release of the patch
biggrin.gif
. I decided to play Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love in Japanese, and it really doesn't give any trouble, but I think it would be still funnier and more interesting to play it in English, so, if anyone is interested: Please answer
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr