Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Really really nice job, Law!
biggrin.gif

I think there are some games here I want to play, but too lazy to check the list... I know I want that witch's tales thing that Blue Dragon one too.

Another game I'm waiting for is

Iron Master: The Legendary Blacksmith- 10/8 Japan

dsj-4562224420621-2T.jpg

Basically you do cooking mama-ish mini games to make weapons. And you run a shop you'll sell the weapons to rpg style characters like archers, warriors and paladins. The weapons all look pretty cool and are beautiful, the characters are anime style-ish. And I think I can enjoy a cooking mama game made more for guys. And I'm pretty sure the shop running can be pretty fun too. I dunno if there are battles, but the last screen looks like a battle....

But I think only the cooking mama aspect can be enjoyed if you don't know japanese... I reckon shop running needs quite a lot of text. US date is still TBA btw.

iron-master-screens-20090126034601533_640w.jpg
iron-master-screens-20090126034637828_640w.jpg
iron-master-screens-20090126034615516_640w.jpg
iron-master-screens-20090126034616844_640w.jpg

I don't think I can play it tho
frown.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Domination said:
Really really nice job, Law!
biggrin.gif

I think there are some games here I want to play, but too lazy to check the list... I know I want that witch's tales thing that Blue Dragon one too.

Another game I'm waiting for is

Iron Master: The Legendary Blacksmith- 10/8 Japan

dsj-4562224420621-2T.jpg

Basically you do cooking mama-ish mini games to make weapons. And you run a shop you'll sell the weapons to rpg style characters like archers, warriors and paladins. The weapons all look pretty cool and are beautiful, the characters are anime style-ish. And I think I can enjoy a cooking mama game made more for guys. And I'm pretty sure the shop running can be pretty fun too. I dunno if there are battles, but the last screen looks like a battle....

But I think only the cooking mama aspect can be enjoyed if you don't know japanese... I reckon shop running needs quite a lot of text. US date is still TBA btw.

iron-master-screens-20090126034601533_640w.jpg
iron-master-screens-20090126034637828_640w.jpg
iron-master-screens-20090126034615516_640w.jpg
iron-master-screens-20090126034616844_640w.jpg

I don't think I can play it tho
frown.gif

Thanks for that. I originally had it in an "Also Out" section, but it was on it's own and since it was in Japanese I figured I wouldn't be able to find much info on it.

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Crossing my fingers for English release of Blue Dragon and SMT. I am SO crossing my fingers.
Of course, I AM anticipating A Witch's Tale. NIS has a style I like. Here's hoping the gameplay doesn't disappoint.
That... tangram thing.. I enjoyed Neves but... that seems a bit too dumb for me.

steirina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oohh, is A Witch's Tale really being released next week? I've heard dates ranging from early October to early November on it, since the first date given for it was Fall 2009. I've been looking forward to it for ages, and there have been no games that were released recently that caught my eye.

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Domination said:
And I think I can enjoy a cooking mama game made more for guys.

Guys do cooking and gardening. Don't like the sexism in this post. :| (Why do I have a close feminist friend?
tongue.gif
)

But yes, not much this week for me. Witch's Tale looks alright.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Private|Parts said:
Domination said:
And I think I can enjoy a cooking mama game made more for guys.

Guys who don't have testicles do cooking and gardening. Don't like the sexism in this post. :| (Why do I have a close feminist friend?
tongue.gif
)

But yes, not much this week for me. Witch's Tale looks alright.

Corrected. Seems the DS will have a pretty bleak rest of the year outside of a few games in November and Spirit Tracks in December

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hhmmm The new Spore looks good.

I played the 1st one but it had a shit storyline and the gameplay missions werent good also
in the 1st one your creatures werent 3d. You could make brill creatures if you were creative enough but they would always shrink into a line when you turned to the side

I gave up on it after a while but this looks like an improvement

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, looks like there won't be anything interesting for a while. And I like the smiley rating system.
smile.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Private|Parts said:
benjaminlibl said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Guys who don't have testicles do cooking and gardening.
And how is cooking a gay thing?

And how about you don't insinuate that all gay people don't have testicles?
Time for some backseat modding! Stay on topic guys.

My dad has testicles since he did, you know, conceive me. I'll leave it at that. And he cooks because he has to, since he's now divorced. Draw conclusions from there.

Also, SMT: SJ does have some of the fucking ugliest boxart I've seen in a while. I mean, even bad special effects of aliens from old black and white movies looks better

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr