NDS Roms = White/Blank Screen

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by jk_k8c1u4d, Jul 30, 2007.

Jul 30, 2007
  1. jk_k8c1u4d
    OP

Newcomer jk_k8c1u4d Newbie

United States
    I recently got the following:

- SuperCard Lite w/ SuperKey
    - 2GB Kingston MicroSD Card (does the country it was made in matter?)

I downloaded the necessary software from the SuperCard website (yes, I downloaded the proper Lite package) which is "SuperCard Lite (Micro SD)V2.60 & Firmware V1.8". At first I kept the default settings of the SC patcher and "out-ed" the .zip files of the NDS roms. After that, I transferred them (each one resulting with two distinct files) to my MicroSD. However, of the 22 games that I patched only 5 of them work.

These are the ones that work:
    - New Super Mario Bros.
    - Animal Crossing
    - Tetris DS
    - Mario Kart DS
    - Yoshi's Island

The rest of them (the Castlevanias, Mario 64, Advance Wars, Elite Beat Agents, and so on O.o) give me a white screen after they load (yes, I do see the Supercard menu clearly and I choose the game, it loads, and boom! WHITE). I then checked out the Supercard Compatibility List (http://www.dualscene.net/lists/index.php?listname=Supercard) and put the settings for each and every rom. No difference between the 1st and 2nd try. Can anyone help me, this is extremely frustrating.

*** P.S. - The GBA roms seem to work perfectly with the exception of a few lags here and there. There are also a couple that also give me a white screen just as the NDS roms, which my friend tells me is a corrupt ROM (if not, any solutions?)

2. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    Did you get the latest patch database update? That's at the top of the list here:

http://eng.supercard.cn/soft_scl.htm

Unzip it (or...un-rar it, as the case may be) and drop it in the patcher program install path, overwriting the old one. See if that helps when you patch the games.

3. ahtin

Member ahtin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Hong Kong
    batch patch for the game always white screen, try one by one

also, if u prepare to patch the rom with zip, remember only one .nds file inside the zip, del the nfo,jpg etc....