NDS Rom Patcher Released!

ilovengage

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I got a black screen with Electroplankton (JAP), a white screen with Another Code (EUR) and a strange communication error (after some "searching" with the LED blinking like in WLAN mode). Hmm, I use a F2A 256 Pro.

SOmeone knows roms which work?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
[qutote]Castlevania note : This is the main reason I made this patcher. The game works flawlessy, I've played it completely without any glitches. For 32 megs card owners, it is possible to cut the file to exactly 32 megs.[/quote]

Do you need to apply and special commands with ndspatch.exe cuz it come out to be 40+mb not 32mb when I tried Castlevania.

ilovengage

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
btw i only have Wifime to use.

Is the Secure Area important (all roms I have have a BAD one because I downloaded them before the new loader came out)?

EDIT: I tried Golden Eye now and it wants to download things, I think it's the DS download play version, but WHY?

Wanque

Trophies
Website
www.worldofwows.com
XP
Country
I expect compatability is going to depend entirely on your flash cartridge. As the readme notes, older (slower) carts, are going to crash, since the rom won't be able to run at the speed the NDS is expecting it to.

Using the EFA 512mb + FlashMe, my current results are:

0001 - Electroplankton (J)(trashman) = Working
0036 - Daigasso! Band Brother (J)(gbxr) = Crashes on start-up
0043_-_Spiderman_2 (U)(BT) = Working
0051_-_Retro_Atari_Classics (E)(Wario) = Working
0074_-_Ganbare_Goemon_Toukai_Douchuu_(J)_(trashman) = Crashes after "Konami" boot sound
0079 - Bomberman (E)(Trashman)(b82c1a95) = Working
0085 - Jump Super Stars (J) = Menus seem to work, but game hangs when main game started
0090 - Nintendogs - Lab & Friends (USA)(Lube)(616f5d3f) = Working

M

mechanori

MiloFoxburr said:
Anyone tried this with a EZFA?
Just wondering if In should bother doing the FlashMe (Dont have a passme but have a wifime compatable card)

The EZFA works with flashme. I've tried electroplankton, super mario 64, and another code. All of them work except for another code (white screen), but saving hasn't yet. This is probably just my cart (I wish i could find my soldering iron), and you may also need to raise the ram size, as it defaults to "OK" in red letters. I'm pretty sure that doesnt allow any room for saving.

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disappointed to hear that F2A carts aren't very compatible...
frown.gif
But my friend owes me a cart, so I'll just make sure to get one that works!

The games I want to play without buying are: Trace Memory, Lost in Blue, Lunar DS, Pac N Roll

ilovengage

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I can't say if it's the card or my roms, because I don't get Polarium (US, bad secure area) working, too, so I get more and more the feeling the problems are my roms ...

MiloFoxburr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MiloFoxburr said:
Just wondering if In should bother doing the FlashMe (Dont have a passme but have a wifime compatable card)

The EZFA works with flashme. I've tried electroplankton, super mario 64, and another code. All of them work except for another code (white screen), but saving hasn't yet. This is probably just my cart (I wish i could find my soldering iron), and you may also need to raise the ram size, as it defaults to "OK" in red letters. I'm pretty sure that doesnt allow any room for saving.

Thanks
happy.gif
will set up flash me tomorrow after college

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have tried Full Metal Alchemist on my F2A 256M, and it doesn't work..

But when it was writing I got a Verify Error on the end, but that's normal I guess, or is it?

tomdarth5

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nds.gif
Damn have just bought supercard sd version and very happy with it but no saving yet so decided to try nintendogs dasch and friends on my trusty ezfa 256 and it worked flawlessly - saves to gba card as well.(metroid demo in passme)

Whoever wrote this here have a pint on me
grog.gif

bow.gif

Bi99uy

Trophies
XP
Country
MiloFoxburr said:

Another Code should work. You probably have the nuked version. Use a IPS patch or get the proper dump and i should work.

I can also say that i haven´t got saving to work in ANY rom. There is always some error when patching the rom data and it always saves to my inserted DS game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte