Hacking nds on 3ds + upgrade from a9hl/gateway

Aglae Pheryl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks. I installed tikShop and it somehow worked partially. The first part did but it failed running eShop afterwards (even with standard DNS).
Most of the games re-appeared. Some did not.
Some work and some don't. I have therefore tried un-installing them (FreeShop) and then re-installed them.
Some are now working while other aren't.
Some games even crahs the console (it powers off. Dragon's Lair 1 & 2, Space Ace...).
Any idea what could be wrong?

BTW, FreeShiop version is 2.2.0 (installed from FBI scanning the QRCode).
Thanks again.

Aglae Pheryl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Will do. Thanks. I found the thread and installed this fork over the previous version (I did not know how to unistall first).
I uninstalled the games that weren't working and installed them again but same issue, they crash/turn off the console upon launching. Any idea how to fix this?

Edit: I did a little investigation and it seems all DSIWare titles crash the console.

Also, is there a limit to the number of games one can install ?
Thanks

Last edited by Aglae Pheryl,

Kyubnyan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will do. Thanks. I found the thread and installed this fork over the previous version (I did not know how to unistall first).
I uninstalled the games that weren't working and installed them again but same issue, they crash/turn off the console upon launching. Any idea how to fix this?

Edit: I did a little investigation and it seems all DSIWare titles crash the console.

Also, is there a limit to the number of games one can install ?
Thanks
1. follow the first troubleshooting problem guide and DS functionality should come back.

2. The system can have up to 300 titles on the home menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.