gov78

Ha made you Look
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
is it me or do you think the ds deserves a few more mario title like the GBA im not saying there aint any on the NDS but i think it still needs more.

GBA Mario Title:
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Super Mario Advance 1,2,3,4
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
Classics NES:Super Mario Bros.
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Mario Golf - Advance Tour
Super Pinball Land
Classic Nes:Dr. Mario
Mario Party Advance
Mario Tennis Advance

13 In Total

NDS Mario Title:
Super Mario 64 DS
Mario Kart DS
New Super Mario Bros.
Mario Slam Basketball
Mario and Luigi - Partners in Time
Mario Vs. Donkey Kong 2 - March of the Minis

6 In Total

As you can see the GBA has more than double the amount the NDS has. I think the NDS need more of its mascots support!

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
GBA has been out more than double the time the DS has. Nintendo is still gaining hype from NSMB so why would they announce another already?

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im sure they'll release one once the DS'es popularity goes down, just to boost it back up. (doubt it will, seeing as how they're selling like hotcakes!!!
tongue.gif

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why does Super Mario Advance 3 count as a Mario game, when Yoshi's Island (And Y T&G) doesn't?

Personally I don't care about getting Mario games and quick. I'd rather have just a few quality Mario games, then a bunch of ports and average games.
From the DS list only Mario Kart DS and New Super Mario Bros are really good quality games imo. Well and SM64 of course, but that's just a remake.
For the GBA part Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga not much is left over as well, Super Mario Advance 1,2,3,4, Classics NES:Super Mario Bros. and Classic Nes:Dr. Mario are ports. Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Mario vs. Donkey Kong, Super Pinball Land, Mario Party Advance were Ok, but not really classics. I haven't played Mario Golf - Advance Tour yet. So the real top quality titles left for GBA are Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga and Mario Tennis Advance.

I don't think the Mario games kept the GBA alive at all, it didn't even have a new real Mario platformer...

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario Party Advance BLEW CHUNKS! Shouldn't even be considered a Mario Party game. I thought it'd have freaking link cable mulitplayer... but nooooo... They really do need to make a Mario Party for the DS and WiFi would kick ass. Other than that, there's nothing too much of Mario that I'd want on the DS now aside from a NSMB2(or a NSMW?!
wink.gif
) and a Mario Golf title.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd really love to see a mario party ds with wifi... not internet wifi though, just local player wifi (i think thats still called wifi?). I'd imagine it'd be like wario touched but with longer games yeah =) it'd be so sweet! the touchscreen and the mics would make such great game play =D We need it NOW.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...