NDS Lite Micro SD adaptors

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by _tv_, Aug 31, 2006.

Aug 31, 2006

NDS Lite Micro SD adaptors by _tv_ at 8:56 AM (1,103 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. _tv_
    OP

Newcomer _tv_ Newbie

Hiya

I'm kinda new here and whole homebrew NDS things, so I thought you could help me what gba pack to choose. I can order anywhere inside eu. I need also PassMe device so some combo is fine too.

Okay, so I have thought next ones:

M3 Perfect Micro-SD Lite

EZ Flash 4 Lite flash

Supercard Lite

I dont really know how all these differ but the main reason for buying one is homebrew, including DSLinux, so I hope it's supported in one of these. So what do you recommend me to buy and where to buy?

Thanks in advance

-tv

2. Orc

Member Orc ‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Hong Kong
    I don't have much to say since I don't have an experience with those carts (yet) but if you do end up deciding on the EZ Flash 4 Lite, you might want to wait for the Compact version in the works.

Also, afaik, the M3 Lite isn't out yet either so people's opinions on that wouldn't really have any basis.

3. DjoeN

Member DjoeN Captain Haddock!

Belgium
    I would not go for the EZ4, Reason, the compatibility is not as good as Supercard or M3 (i bet the lite will use the same quality hw as the M3 SD)

If you don't mind 512MB (4Gb) you can aswell go for the G6 Lite.
    M3 Lite is from today available, so ppl can actually already have one [​IMG]

Supercard Lite (Uses MicroSD (also known as TransFlash (TF))) / G6 Lite /M3 In General Have a great compatibility

(Check out www.dualscene.net for a Supercard comp. list)

If you also like to play GBA without a hastle, G6/M3 are the best option, Supercard has some issues with GBA games sometimes and the save feature is one you have to get used to.

4. _tv_
    OP

Newcomer _tv_ Newbie

Hiya.

Thanks for replys. I'm not buying it today, but in some weeks. Are there going to be some revolutionary things I should wait? I think Supercard is my choice now, but could differ.

-tv

5. neojei

Member neojei GBAtemp Regular

United States
    If you were to choose from those I would suggest Supercard. Ez4 Lite, I've heard people have problems with it, such as the battery in it won't charge, and a few minor things. This didn't happen to many people but just a couple, like a few, who knows you might get one. Supercard I think doesn't have any problems, just no extra shells, and its hard to take out. M3 Lite, the biggest problem to me is price, it would be nice to buy but it costs almost twice as much as its competitors. Ez4 Lite costs the pretty much the same price as Supercard. If you do go with Ez4 Lite, do wait for the compat version to come out, lol.
    As for revolutionary things, just slot 1 devices are coming out now. DS-Link beings the first, followed by DS-xtreme, then M3 has announced they will be releasing a slot 1 device.

6. squall3031

Member squall3031 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Well, i just hope the price for slot 1 M3 is not twice expensive than the other two products.
    That would b very very ridiculous [​IMG]

7. _tv_
    OP

Newcomer _tv_ Newbie

Okay, thanks guys. I'm waiting two or three weeks(getting money lol) and see if there's something good 1 slotted cards that has changeable memory at reasonable price, if not, buying Supercard.. And next question, where should I buy these? I'm living in finland but ordering from inside EU is not problem. I have credit card. So could you recommend me some good online shops for this kind of things please? Thanks ^^

-tv

8. lookout

Member lookout GBAtemp Board Room

United Kingdom
  9. hoblingr

Newcomer hoblingr Newbie

France
    Great - another stupid non constructive response.
    maybe they should open new Discussions Subforums for unhappy newbies ?

10. omegatr0n

Member omegatr0n GBAtemp Regular

wtf dont get mad because someone with 25 posts hinted that we need to group these annoying repeditive questions in one forum...grrr