Hacking NDS Homebrew Podcast - Need Hosts!

MR_COW

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all.

I own the NDS Homebrewcast(http://homebrewcast.com), and if you listen, I'm Dan.

If you don't know what a podcast is, its almost like talk radio on subjects you want to hear. On our show for example, we talk about flash carts and homebrew releases.

We havn't dope a show in a month, as I have been looking into easier ways of recording. I finally found it, and we are back. We had like 4-5 hosts, but they are all moving over to produce the PSP Homebrewcast, and the one guy I was gonna do it with got his DS stolen(Or hates me and is lying, I can't tell). So that makes it a 1 host show, which we all know would suck. So I'm asking if anyone here would like to do it with me.

What you would need, A microphone and 40-60 minutes a week to talk. You come on, talk on skype, and log off. I deal with editing and such. So if anyone could help me and be on, I would really like that. We are getting kinda popular, and have gotten stuff such as the DS-X and M3 Lite Pro to review(Nothing compared to GBAtemp, but we are new).

So post here and I will contact you, or call me on skype at hotmownsyou

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Need any help? I'm there! You can contact me through email at babyfaceDOTbluesATgmailDOTcom.

I hope your project helps bring homebrew acceptance to the pod-listening masses
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb