I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
What a busy week, I don't want to imagine how this is going to be on Christmas.

El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera looks a lot like that Mucha Lucha title for the GBA, so I guess the show it's from the same people

Shrek 3: Ogres & Dragons...hmm another baby game, and this one is the least creepy, go figure

The Simpsons Game
wub.gif
can't wait for both the DS and the Wii versions

Matchstick Puzzle European version of 1153 - Unou Kaiten - Match-Bou Puzzle DS, GREAT I couldn't figure what the hell I was supposed to do on the Japanese version
tongue.gif

Dementium looks really impressive, hopefully it will be fun too.

Paint By DS European version of 0542 - Kokoro wo Yasumeru Otona no Nurie DS, it looks actually prettier than the Japanese one, it's great that they're releasing this games outside Japan, I would really buy the Jigsaw Puzzle games :\

The Runaway 2 looks fun, I hope some company release a point and click adventure on the Wii, that's an unexplored genre on the console...it's unbelievable.

Awesome job as always hadrian!
wub.gif
you rock.

robowns

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont see why theres so much hype about dementium, i think it looks pretty shit, fps just dont work too well on the ds, you can only see about 5cms infront of you because the ds cant render anymore without lagging

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
EDIT: I'm actually waiting for that 'It's a Wonderful World' game. I wonder if it'll ever get localized.
The storyline sounds totally sweet.

It is going to get localized. Squeenix just confirmed it this week.
smile.gif
And it is awesome, having finished my japanese version of it
smile.gif

Oh, and I played Dragon Tamer back in Japan on the arcade.
biggrin.gif
Pretty sweet game, but without the online part it's going to be somewhat limited, like Sankokushi Taisen's DS port.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I didn't even think the Simpson's game was coming this soon
grog.gif
Dragon Tamer Sound Spirit looks interesting I'm looking forward to playing that once its out in English
smile.gif

In my opinion we have seen better weeks recently but it's not bad at all
smile.gif
Thanks for the shoutout Hadrian! I personally feel you supply us with the best news on gbatemp.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
2 or 3 good releases so far
dementium is just excellent... Hope their is nothin to pull the game down
Ben 10... like the cartoon but seems that it's very limited in the Ds version and man no where do i find the screenies
Simpsons umm no thanks
Maybe cars for gba will be good, let's hope so

And at last... wonderful work Hadrian, it's very interesting to see these releases and that lot's of effort is put to summarise and gather info about it nice work

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woot, listed on the front page
biggrin.gif
. Nice work again Hadrian, but this weeks release seems a little shallow with all of the cash ins. However, dementium and the simpsons game look really good. Thanks again.
bow.gif

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Great releases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PANZER TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. Excuse me I just had an DSrgasm.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, 4 games appeal to me, rest are generally crap that I will never touch, others may surprise me if the crowd is too.

Now, Dementium: The Ward is, obviously, on the top of my priority list, as it looks freaking awesome and I love Halloween spooky releases. Awesome date for the publisher to release it, let's see if the scene releases it at that date or earlier. I hope so.

The Simpsons Game is one I've been waiting for for quite some time, so I'll be playing that too, then.

Regarding Panzer Tactics, Wi-Fi has already interested me, not to mention it's good graphics and probably nice and smooth gameplay, so I'll be testing it.

Paint by DS completes my list, because it really does look cute, and I'm willing to spend some time painting on my DS when the only homebrew app is Colors! and that's not really top-notch, I'm afraid.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Some cool games coming this week, I'm keen for these -

The Simpsons Game
Panzer Tactics DS
Ankh: Curse of the Scarab King
Dementium: The Ward

Still waiting for that LifeSigns game and the Vet games from last week for my wife.

Runaway 2 looks super sweet, I love point and click adventure games.

MASSIVE PROPS again to Hadrian for the effort in making the thread.
grog.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lucky bet half people of the ones who want Dementium will actually play it, because they will get too much scared
wink.gif
I'm surprised that people think its looks like shit! I mean if you don't like horror themes or FPS than sure it won't appeal to you fair enough but to say it looks like shit is just.
blink.gif
Graphically it looks damn fine for a DS title.

Some people say FPS games don't work on DS, Metroid Prime Hunters played well to me, it was just let down by level design. From what I've read of previews, it plays extremely well and if you sit in the dark with headphones its gripping and drags you in.

Can't wait for it. All those haters are missing out.
nyanya.gif

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for this topic! Seems like we'll see some nice releases next week
biggrin.gif
I hope Dementium won't get delayed...
It won't be delayed, the publisher stated that it HAS to be out for halloween plus they are taking orders on their site in case some gamers can't find the game in their nearest stores.

The only reason if we don't see a dump of it for a while is if a group can't find it! Being a none license game and from a brand new publisher a lot of stores may not stock it.

teonintyfive

Trophies
Website
ispeelgood.trap17.com
XP
Country
Greece
Lucky bet half people of the ones who want Dementium will actually play it, because they will get too much scared
wink.gif

I'm surprised that people think its looks like shit! I mean if you don't like horror themes or FPS than sure it won't appeal to you fair enough but to say it looks like shit is just.
blink.gif
Graphically it looks damn fine for a DS title.

Some people say FPS games don't work on DS, Metroid Prime Hunters played well to me, it was just let down by level design. From what I've read of previews, it plays extremely well and if you sit in the dark with headphones its gripping and drags you in.

Can't wait for it. All those haters are missing out.
nyanya.gif
I agree totally with both of your statements.

The game is going to be awesome. On the gameplay movie you linked to, on the start which shows a monster dragging a person, you'll see that the person's face is pretty hi-rez and has actual face flexes when he moves his mouth!

MPH was pretty nice, I still play it online.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks for this topic! Seems like we'll see some nice releases next week
biggrin.gif
I hope Dementium won't get delayed...

It won't be delayed, the publisher stated that it HAS to be out for halloween plus they are taking orders on their site in case some gamers can't find the game in their nearest stores.

The only reason if we don't see a dump of it for a while is if a group can't find it! Being a none license game and from a brand new publisher a lot of stores may not stock it.
Well, at least it get's released
biggrin.gif

Almost everything gets dumped eventually, so I'll just wait. I wonder when they'll release the European version
unsure.gif

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Almost everything gets dumped eventually, so I'll just wait. I wonder when they'll release the European version
unsure.gif
They are gonna open an UK office soon to concentrate on the Europe market for their games, they feel that thats the only way to do it.

The stuff Gamecock have to release looks damn fine and its nice to see a publisher that seems to have a indie spirit to them which has kinda been lacking in the games industry since the Amiga days. They seem to be really supportive of their developers I hope they make it up against Ubisoft and EA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1