Hacking NDS-GBA menu freezes

ismaelWii

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ismaro3.es
XP
Country
Recently, I have bought a DSTWO from an Spanish shop. The GBA Emulator plays games fine, but the NDS-GBA menu sometimes freezes when I move around it and I change some options. Sometimes it freezes 30 seconds after i press X to show the menu, sometimes 5 secons, sometimes 10. It is normal because it is an early version of the emu, or is my DSTWO broken? I've tried with 3 different Micro SD and it's always the same.
My DSTWO came in the new box, and i've read that there are some DSTWO that are faulty.
Thanks

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using the touchscreen? Because the touchscreen doesn't work with the the GBA EMU

ismaelWii

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ismaro3.es
XP
Country
alidsl said:
Sounds like another plug-in problem...

Somethings wrong with the DSi, DStwo and plug-ins, I suggest you send a PM to the admin at the Sc forums
Now, it freezes too in my DS fat. I'm going to send it back to the shop asking for a replacement. Bye

kennypu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ismaelWii said:
alidsl said:
Sounds like another plug-in problem...

Somethings wrong with the DSi, DStwo and plug-ins, I suggest you send a PM to the admin at the Sc forums
Now, it freezes too in my DS fat. I'm going to send it back to the shop asking for a replacement. Bye
lol, no point sending it back, its a software issue. If anything, just try reinstalling the EOS and see what happens.

ismaelWii

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ismaro3.es
XP
Country
first time, it takes 3 minutes in the menu to freeze. second time, it takes 2 minutes. third time, it takes 30 sec. fourth time, it takes 10 sec. ...
are you sure it's a software issue? it's like a chip heating

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea