Gaming NDS Games Expected Week of 28th October

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Hadrian, please please PLEASE do NOT stop writing these up! I dunno what I would do without these threads :\ You always have really nice, short and sweet reviews, and I trust your judgement when picking which games are good and which ones are crap. I imagine it takes a lot of time and effort to make these threads, but I really hope you continue!

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian,
I know that I'm not the first to say this, but I really hope that you keep writing these. I was really disappointed and shocked to see that you were having second thoughts, and it would be a big loss to GBAtemp (at least for me) if you stopped making them. The DS scene is one of my favorite things about the internet right now, and frankly, I love being hyped for games. Half the games I get excited for I don't even bother playing, but I love reading your opinions on how you think that the game will turn out. I would understand if you didn't want to publish them anymore, since you probably have a lot more to do on the site now, being moderator and all, but I still hate to see them go. If you need any help writing them up, you should ask some people to help with all the release dates and everything, since that seems to be something that's really bugging you.

Anyway, that's my two cents. Any "tl;dr" can gtfo
yaynds.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kaizer ryo said:
Wow only two games approved this week.Damn what a boring week this is for gamers
Still better than other weeks.

You people are spoiled. Try owning a PSP then you'll know that two approved games is pretty good.

QUOTE(El Blacksheep @ Oct 27 2008, 11:54 PM) most of the imitation threads that pop up occasionally don't match your level of quality :/
but if you don't have time, then we'll just have to learn to deal with it. thanks for the effort you've given us.
Actually now you said that, thats probably true. The only one I liked was Cockroachmans RPG thread.

Ok look I'll continue this for a while, its always hard at this time of year what with the sludge that comes out, I even nearly gave up last year.

I will give most of the Japanese releases a miss unless but I would like it if someone would want to write those up.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Zombie BBQ game has an epic title, too bad they said it sucks and about Quantum of Solace...just meh, there are quite a number of good DS games with good 3D graphics, developers don't love us anymore!

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
concealed identity said:
wait, so they all come out on the 28th?
No read it again, unless you are referring to the title which clearly says "week of 28th" meaning the week starting as thats the day the first game is said to be released.

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
concealed identity said:
wait, so they all come out on the 28th?
No read it again, unless you are referring to the title which clearly says "week of 28th" meaning the week starting as thats the day the first game is said to be released.

No, I was referring to the fact that both dates were written as "October 28th" before you edited the post. Now it says "October 31st"

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm sure glad thats covered.

I'm thinking of removing the dates soon, games hardly ever come out on that day anyway.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Monster Lab looks like Spore with 3D battles (from the concept, I can't see a video, my inet speed is "wtf?")
blink.gif

And Zombie BBQ sounds like an epic title, and Ninjatown! I been waiting for that one for almost a year, although I thought the graphics can be alot cuter...

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just updated this and amazingly instead of deleting games from the list I've added two and two games which are worth a look at!

Theresia: Dear Emile (North America)
Docomodake BOING! (Europe)

And in case you're interested I'm currently writing up next weeks too, the kid went to bed really early and my Mrs is rehersing her play so I had nothing else to do.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thedicemaster said:
any difference between James Bond in Quantum of Solace and Quantum of Solace, or did you make a little mistake there?
James Bond In...is what its called in the US so I changed it seeing that its the Europe release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: im going off now...I'll turn off my brain