Gaming NDS Games Due on the 6th August and erm thats it!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right there were loads of games due out but now they've all be bloody delayed! So nothing new apart from Japanese titles!

And now over to Orc with the Japanese games:

September 6th

Title: Kidou Gekidan Haro Ichiza: Gundam Majan + Z: Sara ni Deki Ruyouni Nattana! [Bandai-Namco]
Release Date: September 6, 2007
Genre: Awesome Universal Century Cute Mahjong

The sequel to the first Gundam Mahjong game, this one adds the characters from Z Gundam such as Kamille Bidan, Paptimus Scirocco, Jerid Messa, Haman Karn (

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
dry.gif
nice work but what a pants week

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
6th of september not august you mean...
by the way when will tingle rpg will be released?
Aha! Its because I've been writing up the threads for the next two weeks(my baby is due any minute so wasn't sure if I'd had time), got used to writing September.

Tingle...its out in Europe on the 14th along with Sonic, Lifesigns and Chronos Twin. If they make the release date we're gonna be very busy! Its nice to have a load of games due here before the US.

EDIT: WAIT A SECOND!!!! What the hell, my mind is kinda messed up sort of in a bit of a stressful time, my girlfriend is resting but I'm just expecting to have to take her to hospital!!

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Sorry for sending you the update last minute hadrian! Advanced congrats from me and your GBAtemp family!
Yeah a lot of releases due this week have either been delayed til next month or indefinitely.

Hope a mod or someone changes the topic title lol. Also, thanks on behalf of everyone for doing these updates weekly. I'm ready to help with the Japanese titles everytime.

Sorry for this one though since I was playing Jeanne d'Arc while doing em! (>_< so addicting)

CONGRATS AGAIN! ANY MINUTE NOW AND YOU'LL LEVEL UP TO FATHER STATUS! DING!

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, we've had a couple of really good weeks, so I guess we can stand to have a dry one now. Probably need a little time to decompress and work up a jones. But I'm still in limbo over not being able to play Worms: OW2 on my CycloDS Evo. That was the one friggin' game I was really waiting for this summer. Ah well, Oct. will be an incredible month, so I'll just have to keep on playing Rune Factory.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one looking forward to Tingle RPG? I know some people hate the guy maybe because hes too damn camp but I seriously think hes that way to get the chicks.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok IGN have updated their DS releases for this week and they say that these games are coming out. Can't say its anything exciting.

6th September

Babar US Genre: ???

Yeah I know nothing of this game, and I can't find any screens but it is by Game Factory who basically have released a lot of crap (but also some decent Shin'en games).

7th September

My Little Flufties UK Genre: Virtual pet-me-do

This game is aimed at children from 4-8 years of age, so basically its aimed at the average PS3 gamer (sorry had to joke about that;)). Its basically a virtual pet/life simulation and actually has a a decent art style. There are also five mini games; Fish-o-matic, Hopscotch, Mole-o-matic, Shoot-the balloons and Find the Tweet-Tweet.
ME0000815413_2.jpg
ME0000815414_2.jpg

I Spy Fun House UK Genre: Puzzle-me-do

Puzzle game?

2002661974545405445_rs.jpg

IGN haven't too bad recently for release dates but still don't expect them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte