KimKong

Game Developer / Graphic Artist / Musician
Trophies
Website
skrap-klan.itch.io
XP
Country
Norway
PROBLEMS: I was just making some forwards of two homebrew apps; "Animanatee" and "NitroTracker". But I just got a white screen (on both) and the software never loads. I am able to use the home button to get back to the 3DS home menu though.

These are homebrew with their own folder settings. As in they make a set of folders and files when you use the software. Is this part of the problem? Any ideas?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PROBLEMS: I was just making some forwards of two homebrew apps; "Animanatee" and "NitroTracker". But I just got a white screen (on both) and the software never loads. I am able to use the home button to get back to the 3DS home menu though.

These are homebrew with their own folder settings. As in they make a set of folders and files when you use the software. Is this part of the problem? Any ideas?
Try launching those homebrew using TWiLight Menu++.
If they don't boot using TWLMenu++ as well, then those homebrew are incompatible with nds-bootstrap.

Reactions: KimKong

Atecain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I using it on my x32 system. and makecia file not work. someone will be good and help me convert my forwarded .nds files into .cia files. Please.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Please. Someone help me to convert that forwarded nds into cias by make_cia file? Since when i have x32 system. It not work. that files was premaded from my SD card roms.

Attachments

• Forwarded Games.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 213

Atecain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The first question is where is makecia file even needed in this? You put in the paths and it spits out the forwarder to install.

Yes. But whatever i try to do it cames out as .nds files. Not cia. And when I try drop yourself prepared by FOrwarder .nds files. It tells me that this program work on x64 not x32 system

Last edited by Atecain,

Atecain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Are you using 3ds sd card or a flashcard to set the forwarders to?
I use 3DS SD Card since i don't have any flashcard. I followed instruction. But as I said. I need to have as I seen x64 not x32 system. so that was Why I ask for help with drop forwarded nds files generatred by program into make_cia.exe for transform them into .cia. I prepare that files from my SDcard roms so it should work.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I use 3DS SD Card since i don't have any flashcard. I followed instruction. But as I said. I need to have as I seen x64 not x32 system. so that was Why I ask for help with drop forwarded nds files generatred by program into make_cia.exe for transform them into .cia. I prepare that files from my SDcard roms so it should work.
Have you downloaded the program from the First page? I dont exactly see a place where make cia is even needed

Atecain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Trust me. If i was even insinuating you being stupid, you and every other person here would very much know it. I am simply asking a question to see why this isnt working as it should.
It still creating me .nds files. I move it into other directions. Still that same. I do anything with sugested things here. still no cia. That's why i sending my files and ask for do them by make cia file

Last edited by Atecain,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night