Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

Dalkaionyt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you drag the ROMs from the PC itself, or the SD card?
If the PC, please remake the forwarder with the ROM dragged from the SD card.
I dragged the rom from the SD card and it didnt work. Does it matter if its from the Twilight Menu roms folder or can the rom just be anywhere on the sd card?

Dalkaionyt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Post what's in "sd:/_nds/ntr_forwarder.ini".
I did it! idk exactly what fixed it but I made a folder called nds in the roms folder and thats where I put my rom, then I added the apfix folder to the correct folder and I remade my CIA. Thanks so much for the help and patience with me!

Reactions: RocketRobz

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
The SD card forwarder template has been updated!
  • Now checks for AP fix .ips files at "sd:/_nds/TWiLightMenu/apfix/" or "sd:/_nds/ntr-forwarder/apfix/", and writes one to "sd:/_nds/nds-bootstrap.ini".
At last... Thanks for this long waited feature... Cant wait to test it... Gonna test it when i got home... Thanks again @Robz8

Reactions: RocketRobz

Presentation

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem with Japanese games on my 3ds. All the other games I've forwarded work great, but whenever I try out a forwarded Japanese game, the 3ds gives me an error and forces me to reboot the system. I've tried this with the three Taiko no Tatsujin's and iDOLM@STER Dearly Stars. Any insight on how to fix this? The only thing I can see that makes these games different is that in both FBI and Luma Locale, they don't seem to have a product code.

Last edited by Presentation,
D

Deleted User

DSATM does not work for cheats on ROMs directly, any way around except using Twilight Menu?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem with Japanese games on my 3ds. All the other games I've forwarded work great, but whenever I try out a forwarded Japanese game, the 3ds gives me an error and forces me to reboot the system. I've tried this with the three Taiko no Tatsujin's and iDOLM@STER Dearly Stars. Any insight on how to fix this? The only thing I can see that makes these games different is that in both FBI and Luma Locale, they don't seem to have a product code.
Try shorter filenames for the ROMs, put Forwarder3-DS in a folder on the hard drive root, or use TWiLight Menu++ instead.

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
for christ's sake, i went and tried to use this again after a few months without doing so, and i forgot to set the "3DS card" and i was losing it. It was so simple. I'll write myself a FAQ so i don't forget any of these steps. They seem so easy and obvious until 2 months go by and you forget stuff

HCrash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do I remove a forwarder from the home screen? I assume you have to uninstall them through FBI but I have no idea what titleID they have.

I'm probably gonna have to send my 3DS in for repairs and even when the SD is removed the only traces of CFW are the forwarders.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning