RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I get the forwarder to use my save data that's on my flashcard? I have an R4i Gold RTS.
If you're running the game from your flashcard, it should already use your save data on your flashcard.
If the game is on the SD card, then put the .sav file from the flashcard, into the ROM location, then call it "game.sav" (not game.nds.sav").

dragonkid6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
T
If you're running the game from your flashcard, it should already use your save data on your flashcard.
If the game is on the SD card, then put the .sav file from the flashcard, into the ROM location, then call it "game.sav" (not game.nds.sav").
If the save data is on your flashcart and is named the same as the rom, e.g. mario.nds would have a save file called mario.nds.sav, than it will use the save.
My save is a .sav and the file size is 512kb while the loader creates a .nds.sav file that is 64kb.
EDIT: Figured it out, simply answer: rename the saves. *derp*

Last edited by dragonkid6,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just out of curiosity, why is the forwarder boot sequence different from the normal boot sequence?
If you mean faster then usual, I haven't had a chance to update it, but then, if I do update it, then the forwarder file size would end up being bigger.
I plan on seperating the boot screen from the forwarders in the future, to cut down on the file size.

HamBone41801

Vipera’s Alt
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you mean faster then usual, I haven't had a chance to update it, but then, if I do update it, then the forwarder file size would end up being bigger.
I plan on seperating the boot screen from the forwarders in the future, to cut down on the file size.
The forwarder actually takes a little bit longer, I think. what I was talking about was the combination of black and white screens it shows, as well as the color of the loading text.

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When i try to boot a game it shows the DS(I) splash screen for some reason and then it keeps a white screen, i didnt had this problem before, am i doing something wrong?

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Both original and generated (non-cia version) are .nds files.

i create the cia by dragging the nds from sd card to your tool, all options selected, correct flashcard and import the cia to 3ds SD and install with fbi... ive done it before (on my new 2ds)and it worked, but i upgraded to a new 3ds today and got this issue. i never changed my methods and should work?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i create the cia by dragging the nds from sd card to your tool, all options selected, correct flashcard and import the cia to 3ds SD and install with fbi... ive done it before (on my new 2ds)and it worked, but i upgraded to a new 3ds today and got this issue. i never changed my methods and should work?
Yes, it should work.
Did you extract the flashcard pack?

HamBone41801

Vipera’s Alt
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one of my games cant seem to recognize its save. just soul silver. is this a common issue? only happens when I use the forwarder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.