Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

xfxmrl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I have an r4i3ds (http://r4i-gold.eu/) and when I try to open the cia it gives me an standard An error has occured. screen
also when I open ys menu form my r4i and open a game it gives me an UNKNOWN_DLDI_TYPE error
so it doesn't work on my r4?
Card like this?
20160526_185229+.jpg

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

aNILEator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I mentioned before, it's an R4i Gold (r4ids.cn). Was just providing some info that might help with Wood support if that's something you choose to do, and doing some screwing around on my own to see if I can find a more hacky solution. Wasn't expecting any kind of fix from you, I read the thread ;).
I'd be interested in this too, the gateway blue card is great(er than my original 2GB only R4) It has a version of Wood installed, would be great to get the forwarder working with it

lethalcrayonz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, because this site is sponsored by GBATemp, but I recommend this: http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=146
May i ask whats the diffrences apart from been newer and directly on supported 3ds is it extra useful features? and im guessing its the exact same to setup with forwarders as the dstt? sorry if i sound stupid with all the questions

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May i ask whats the diffrences apart from been newer and directly on supported 3ds is it extra useful features? and im guessing its the exact same to setup with forwarders as the dstt? sorry if i sound stupid with all the questions
It's a DSTT clone, you'll be fine.

lethalcrayonz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It'll still work, right? I don't consider $14 expensive.
Okay, you can buy the DSTT card. I need to know if it works anyways.
Oh sorry i pressumed that the DSTT one was a confirmed working one. guess ill my the one you suggested if its confirmed. sorry for been stupid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol