VendexNicolas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
See if it's looking in the right place.
Sorry, I'm not sure I follow.
When I created the cia forwarders, I made sure I had the right path in Forwarder3-DS. As such, games like Super Mario 64DS, Mario Kart DS and others are correctly loaded and playable. I even remade the forwarder cia for the games I had issues.

VendexNicolas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not sure what else to try.
Thanks for trying.

I've checked what happens whenever the file the forwarder searches for is not found. It redirects me to YSMenu in Acekard. My issues were the games being loaded, as it does not go in such menu, but they do not follow through, giving me a white screen.

DarthMotzkus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks for trying.

I've checked what happens whenever the file the forwarder searches for is not found. It redirects me to YSMenu in Acekard. My issues were the games being loaded, as it does not go in such menu, but they do not follow through, giving me a white screen.
Have you tried another rom file? Or even "AP patch" then with the DS Scene Tool? It's an alternative.

VendexNicolas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Have you tried another rom file? Or even "AP patch" then with the DS Scene Tool? It's an alternative.
I have not tried other ROMs, but I did try to AP patch with the said tool. It only had a patch for Pokémon Black, and still did not work. I searched for other patches for the problematic games and none worked.

I have been testing some other games, and noticed Ace Attorney Investigations: Prosecutor's Path (ENG translation) also gives me the same issue. I'll try another ROM file, but I don't know what else to try.

Reactions: DarthMotzkus

DarkX3n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Q: Why is the banner/title blank?
A: Make sure your ROM's .nds filename is short, and/or create Forwarder3-DS folder in your hard drive (or flash drive) root, and run the .jar file there."

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Q: Why is the banner/title blank?
A: Make sure your ROM's .nds filename is short, and/or create Forwarder3-DS folder in your hard drive (or flash drive) root, and run the .jar file there."
Did you recreate the forwarder after that?
If so, delete the title that starts with "00048004" in the FBI title list, and then re-install the forwarder.

DarkX3n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• IMG_20210210_221955[1].jpg
    IMG_20210210_221955[1].jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 149

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum