Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

MoreThanTom

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry, I simply got trapped into real life. I guess I'll release what I already worked on.

Today I'll post the source code of the app so far in a Git repository, and for the weekend I'll try the fix I talked about.

Wow, that was fast :D No worries, it's all on your schedule - thanks a lot for everything you've done.

Sounds awesome, I'll look forward to it!

TheRealKokichi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I downloaded 2.9.6, but whenever I attempt to generate the forwarders, it creates a new folder but with no files. Neither enabling nor disabling "Keep NDS files" fixes the issue.

blaizX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
help... dragonball origins nds-file doesn't start in my console-language (german) but in english when I start via forwarder.
when I start via twilightmenu++ the language is correctly (german).
what can I do to fix this issue?

other multilanguage games like mario kart ds works correctly via forwarder...

I tried different versions of nds-bootstrap..

Last edited by blaizX,

zerit2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi.
Thank you so much for the forwarder! I use it all the time to start my nds games!

I'd like to bring to your attention an issue I ran into.
The game "Ni No Kuni" is having some sound issues but only when started from the forwarder.
The issue was reported to the guys from nds-bootstrap who say that the forwarder is not passing the option to use heap shrink.
Heap shrink was recently made into a visible per-game option.

I can't post links because this is my first post, but a quick google search for "nds-bootstrap issues 645" will take you to the issue report on github.

Any chance you could look into this please?

zerit2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi.
Thank you so much for the forwarder! I use it all the time to start my nds games!

I'd like to bring to your attention an issue I ran into.
The game "Ni No Kuni" is having some sound issues but only when started from the forwarder.
The issue was reported to the guys from nds-bootstrap who say that the forwarder is not passing the option to use heap shrink.
Heap shrink was recently made into a visible per-game option.

I can't post links because this is my first post, but a quick google search for "nds-bootstrap issues 645" will take you to the issue report on github.

Any chance you could look into this please?

It's not just "Ni No Kuni", actually. I'm also seeing this issue on:
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
Prof Layton and the Diabolical Box
Prof Layton and the Unwound Future
Prof Layton and the Last Specter

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
@Robz8 when i try to make a forwarder for a ds game on my 3ds sd card i get 2 x small files one is cia 235kb & one is nds 221kb . any game i try is the same. is this right ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1