Reactions: RocketRobz

Tahmudun23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the bootstrap error, install .
For the ROM not found error, remake your forwarder, but with "Automatically set ROM path" enabled, and the ROM(s) must be dragged straight from the SD card (no network method) into Forwarder3-DS.
@Robz8 I DID EVERYTHING BUT NOW ITS SCARIER. when i boot the cia, i am greeted with two black screens, with the bottom screen eventually having a bunch of code or whatever, followed by "start failed, error -2" HELP PLEASE MR.ROBZ, YOURE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
@Robz8 I DID EVERYTHING BUT NOW ITS SCARIER. when i boot the cia, i am greeted with two black screens, with the bottom screen eventually having a bunch of code or whatever, followed by "start failed, error -2" HELP PLEASE MR.ROBZ, YOURE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN
the instruction is on nds-bootstrap page and also here in 3ds-forwarder... robz will just retype whats in the opening page, much better if you read carefully the instructions there...

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check your SD card for errors.
If you don't know how to do that, or it didn't fix it, what OS are you using on your PC?

DitDit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
I'm having a spot of bother. Well, I say a spot, more like a BIG SPLODGE OF ANNOYING AGONY. Let me explain. I have Java JDK 12 and JRE 1.8.0-211 BOTH installed, but I can't open the .jar file. I've tried everything, installed JavaFX separately, using Jarx, you name it, I've done it. I'm using Windows 10, 64 bit, with Java properly installed. Please help me!

PedroxBest

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pedroxthebest-net.webnode.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi all,
I'm having a spot of bother. Well, I say a spot, more like a BIG SPLODGE OF ANNOYING AGONY. Let me explain. I have Java JDK 12 and JRE 1.8.0-211 BOTH installed, but I can't open the .jar file. I've tried everything, installed JavaFX separately, using Jarx, you name it, I've done it. I'm using Windows 10, 64 bit, with Java properly installed. Please help me!
try this:
1. open cmd
2. locate the file
3. type "java -jar Forwarder3DS.jar" (without quotes)

TheGamerMAKS

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but I followed your tutorial and for the life of me cannot figure out how to get this to work with my DSTWO. I scoured the internet and can't find a solution. Every time I try it, the screen shows the DSi logo on top only then it fades to just white screens. I tried it using the 3DS sd card and it worked fine, but I really want to use the DSTWO instead. Any ideas?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but I followed your tutorial and for the life of me cannot figure out how to get this to work with my DSTWO. I scoured the internet and can't find a solution. Every time I try it, the screen shows the DSi logo on top only then it fades to just white screens. I tried it using the 3DS sd card and it worked fine, but I really want to use the DSTWO instead. Any ideas?
Why do you want to use the DSTWO, instead of the 3DS SD card?
The DSTWO wastes battery on your console.

TheGamerMAKS

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Well mostly because I love that thing. I've used it for years and if I only boot from SD card now it doesn't get any use. As far as battery goes I didn't realize it does that but I'm almost always near a charger anyways so it's not really an issue for me. A couple more things for me: the DSTWO has extra features like save states and cheats that I'm unaware if booting from the SD card has. And since my 3DS SD card is only 16gb and my DSTWO SD card is also 16gb I figured I could save some space by keeping my DS games on the DSTWO. If it's too cumbersome to get the DSTWO to work then I'm still fine booting from the SD card, but I'd really like to use the DSTWO if possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol