NULL

[NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Robz8, May 11, 2016.

1. Robz8
    OP

Robz8 Coolest of TWL

Oct 1, 2010
    United States
    Download and extract the SD card forwarder pack from the first post.

2. BasilOuija

BasilOuija Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 15, 2016
    United States
    Hello, everyone--I'm having the very common black top screen and white bottom screen problem, but after a lot of tweaking and troubleshooting on my part, I can't seem to solve the problem on my own.

My PC is running Windows 10 and I made sure to pull the ROM from my SD card when making the forwarder .cia, which I then transferred to the "cia" folder on the root of my SD card and installed with FBI. The game icon shows up on the home menu with no problems but after the DSi splash plays, I get the aforementioned problem.

I've already transferred the forwarder pack to the root of my SD card, as well. The ROM I'm using plays just fine in TWiLight Menu++.

Any help in solving this would be greatly appreciated.

3. Chicho3D

Chicho3D Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 12, 2019
    Chile
    Hi, I just downloaded a europe rom and when I get to the game is in english, my native languaje is spanish, and the rom is multilanguaje so how I can put the game in spanish, thanks and thank you For makin this awesome programs!

4. Robz8
    OP

Robz8 Coolest of TWL

Oct 1, 2010
    United States
    Add "LANGUAGE = -1" to "sd:/_nds/nds-bootstrap.ini".

Chicho3D likes this.
  5. Chicho3D

Chicho3D Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 12, 2019
    Chile
    Hi, it's me again, i tried to play pokemon hg, and it freezes all the time, even i downloaded a patched rom, and in tloz spirit tracks the anti piracy thing is happening, i don't know what to do, thanks for helping me :D.

6. Robz8
    OP

Robz8 Coolest of TWL

Oct 1, 2010
    United States
    Try patching a clean ROM using DS-Scene ROM Tool.
    If the new ROM has a different filename, make a forwarder for that ROM.
    AP-patch it with said tool.

7. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    I made my forwarders 2 years ago, so I'm not sure how to update. the file names seem to have changed. here's what my _nds folder looks like. I'm using a supercard dstwo btw:

upload_2019-6-13_14-11-34.

8. Rvby1

Rvby1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2019
    United States
    Hey, as quoted below, I'm having a bit of a problem with the forwarders:
    I followed your advice and moved the .savs into their own folder and recreated the forwarders for all of the other games. However, despite recreating the forwarders, I continued to get the bootstrap not found error. As a result, I decided to redownload the SD Card Pack. However, when I try to run Platinum now (which was working before), the DS screen pops up, then I get white screens on both screens forever. If I try to run another game, I get "Start failed. Error 1 SD card template not found." despite the SD Card Pack being on the root of my SD card.

Any ideas what's going on here?

9. Robz8
    OP

Robz8 Coolest of TWL

Oct 1, 2010
    United States
    So "sdcard.nds" is in "sd:/_nds/ntr-forwarder"?

10. Rvby1

Rvby1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2019
    United States
    Huh... it wasn't. I tried to compare a newly downloaded _nds to the _nds that was already on my SD card, and I think I accidentally merged some of the files from my old _nds with the new _nds. In any case, installing a fresh _nds fixed the problem! The new nds_bootstrap image is really nice! Thank you so much for helping me figure this out!

11. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    @Robz8 , I'm having a problem with saves and my supercard dstwo. I've been using an old version of the forwarders, which scans for the save in the same folder as the roms. however, now, it says to put saves in the saves folder. if I do that, the supercard dstwo flash cart can no longer detect them. is there anyway to get both the supercard dstwo and the forwarder to look in the same location for saves?

12. Rogue777

Rogue777 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 18, 2019
    United States
    The program won't let me pick a target, and when I hit the floppy disk button nothing happens.
    Did I miss something? I'm using v2.9.6.

13. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    @Robz8 , I have a new problem. I'm trying to use the new supercard dstwo files along with the new forwarder app. with the new files, the new forwarders as well as the old forwarders take me to the supercard's home menu. if I use the old supercard dstwo files, both forwarders work. I've been at this for hours, and I can't figure out what's wrong.

14. Oak

Oak GBAtemp Regular

Apr 19, 2014
    United States
    would it be possible to emulate slot 2 pokemon games to use the pokemon pal park? savegame of last opened gba game is located in gm9

15. Mikitok

Mikitok Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2019
    New Zealand
    I have a problem I put folder ntr-forwarder in _nds and I get error:
    Up screen White and down screen black