RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand something. Where I need to put my DS roms on SD? How exactly "Automatically set ROM path" option works? I'm using SMB for file transferring because it's way more comfortable than unscrewing back lid.
Put your ROMs anywhere.

rsc-pl

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Put your ROMs anywhere.
(after NDS logo)
wDmNLH9l.jpg

Last edited by rsc-pl,

.:Vicious:.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm getting a white screen on both screens with AceKard 2i. I followed the guide and I don't see what I did wrong.
Any sugestion on how I can fix this?

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Quick question, does this count as one of your 300 titles?
Anything that shows up in the the home menu does. However, for these, you can just swap the NDS games around using the storage management for DSiWare by moving them between the console and SD card.

.:Vicious:.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, since I had white screen issues with the acekard 2i pack I decided to try the acekard 2i - SRLoader pack.
Now it boots to ROM selection menu. And yes, I marked "Games are on SD card" option and dragged and dropped the ROMs from the flashcard's microSD, to Forwarder3-DS' window.

Is there any way to solve this problem?
At least now I can count the playing time :P

HelpTheWretched

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just got an Acekard 2i, so I'll try making a forwarder and see what the results are. No promises that I'll be able to help. ;)

@Robz8: Something I mentioned a few weeks ago, it wasn't very important but I figured it worth a bump... Is there any way to display the DS(i) icons at their native resolution (32x32, I think) in the app? And if not, do you know of any other way to rip/dump them? I can rip non-animated icons but haven't had any luck with the animated ones. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: .:Vicious:.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got an Acekard 2i, so I'll try making a forwarder and see what the results are. No promises that I'll be able to help. ;)

@Robz8: Something I mentioned a few weeks ago, it wasn't very important but I figured it worth a bump... Is there any way to display the DS(i) icons at their native resolution (32x32, I think) in the app?
@Olmectron ^

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

@Robz8: Something I mentioned a few weeks ago, it wasn't very important but I figured it worth a bump... Is there any way to display the DS(i) icons at their native resolution (32x32, I think) in the app? And if not, do you know of any other way to rip/dump them? I can rip non-animated icons but haven't had any luck with the animated ones. Thanks in advance.
Hi there.

So, do you want the app to show the icon in the actual size? Or do you mean to export it as a 32x32 PNG file?

Also, there's MessAnimDSIco for doing this, although work is still needed for exporting animations to gifs.

I could add those exporting features to Forwarder3DS too

HelpTheWretched

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there.

So, do you want the app to show the icon in the actual size? Or do you mean to export it as a 32x32 PNG file?

Also, there's MessAnimDSIco for doing this, although work is still needed for exporting animations to gifs.

I could add those exporting features to Forwarder3DS too

My goal was to capture all the frames and make a GIF, whether that meant exporting them or simply screen-capturing them when they're displayed at 32x32. I tried MessAnimDSIco and that did the trick, so thank you. :3

Reactions: Olmectron

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*