[NDS] Final Fantasy : Crystal Chronicals

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Saturnplanet5, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Saturnplanet5
    OP

Saturnplanet5 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 8, 2006
    Does anyone have any news about "Final Fantasy : Crystal Chronicals" for the DS? It's slated for a December 1st release. Does anyone know (or care) if it is on track? I searched Youtube for some videos but found nothing.

2. Elrinth

Elrinth :Master beyond your imagination:

Nov 6, 2002
    it probably won't be released by 1st december because not enough info have been revealed.

3. Slipurson

Slipurson GBAtemp Regular

Jul 6, 2006
    Inside You...
    if anything it is a (J) release in december... and then the usual months to hit the rest of the world [​IMG]

i want it NOW [​IMG]

4. AppleJuice

AppleJuice GBAtemp Regular

Feb 4, 2006
    IRC
    I believe there was another topic about this a few days ago.

The answer the poster in the topic got was that the release date was just a placeholder and the game won't really be out until q1 2007 at the earliest which explains the lack of prerelease hype.

5. Tamyu

Tamyu GBAtemp Regular

Nov 11, 2006
    Just outside Nagoya, Japan
    The game isn`t even LISTED anywhere trustworthy at this point. It`s not on any of the official Nintendo Release lists, not listed on Square-Enix`s page, and only listed as "Release unknown" in Famitsu.

I have NO idea where this December number is coming from as no games are or have been scheduled for release on the 1st, let alone an FF. I can`t find anywhere with that date other than a "US" release on Gamefaqs, which is virtually unthinkable as I REALLY REALLY REALLY find it hard to believe that it would be released in the US at that date when the Japanese release isn`t even anywhere close. (If it was, Square-Enix would at the very least have a page up about it.

I think that someone, somewhere along the line totally screwed up their info. I wouldn`t expect this one to be released in the US for a while.

6. GameJesus

GameJesus GBAtemp Regular

Nov 15, 2006
    United States
    How is this game supposed to play like CO-OP Wi-Fi? Does any1 have any info about this game?

7. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    FF XII will be out first, and also the Wii game will be out before CC as well, also lot of info I read on the DS game says it'll be the 3rd game in the series.

A lot of sites that had this listed for Dec 1st have now not listed it, saying Winter 2007 as a tentative date.

8. Elrinth

Nov 6, 2002
    yeah probably coop wifi like children of mana. [​IMG]

9. thegame07

thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 16, 2006
    dam i thought i was getting it in a few days [​IMG] looks like we need to wait

10. Elrinth

Nov 6, 2002
    [​IMG]

here's an update.. it says playable on jump festa 2007..

11. Akoji

Akoji +5 internets to psyfira for avatar.

Nov 8, 2002
    Canada
    lachine qc. canada
    which is in like what ? eh 15-17 dec. i think.