NDS dox groups, are there any?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by TrolleyDave, Jul 12, 2007.

1. TrolleyDave
    OP

TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

Former Staff
    Jan 1, 2007
    Wales, UK
    Was just wondering if any of the NDS release groups also had a dox division or whether there are any NDS dox groups? I want to add a doc library to R4 Commander but only if there's actually groups releasing them! (Lazy bastard that I am I'm not going to go scouring around looking for random doc files!)

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    Forgive my lack of "scene" speak knowledge but does dox mean documentation/manuals?

If so nintendo puts a bunch out (for first and Nintendo owned studios mainly) and I think I saw some stuff on usenet several months back.

Nintendo:
    http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/manuals/#game

3. TrolleyDave
    OP

TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

Former Staff
    Jan 1, 2007
    Wales, UK
    Yep, that's exactly what they are! In the old days groups like LSD, Paradox, FLT etc. used to have a documentation division which was basically a text file containing all the intructions from the manual. I was just hoping that one of the NDS release groups did it so I could create a library in R4 Commander.

I can still do it for the few that are out there but it would've been nice if they were available for all releases.