Hacking NDS-CARDS..

xplayerx3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not a very happy customer of that site. I ordered 3 dstwo cards from them and when they arrived they were all split down the side. I complained but they never bothered to reply.:nayps3::gun:

xplayerx3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The flash card it self was split open down the side what KazoWAR said the shell are split. I've now superglued them together but not sure if the cards will work.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
The flash card it self was split open down the side what KazoWAR said the shell are split. I've now superglued them together but not sure if the cards will work.

Split in a perfect straight line or a defect in the plastic
pics would be great

cant believe you super glued them, the the SD card spring gets stuck, you gonna have a bad time

they open like this
a small screw keeps them shut and you just press it back together and it will click shut
jqouhf.jpg

xplayerx3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've had dstwo cards from snipeadeal and never had this issue. These card are badly made "FAKE"
Can't return them they wont even reply to my mail so i've no option.

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
I've had dstwo cards from snipeadeal and never had this issue. These card are badly made "FAKE"

there is no such thing as a fake DSTwo
you can buy Japanese, Chinese & English variants tho, they all have specific Firmware and EOS files

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
What ever they are they were badly made my other card is solid no split ends

well mine ive taken apart many times and the case pops on and off, you sometimes have to push the shell where the connectors are but thats no issue

so is it a genuine split in the shell or the manufactures join where the case is in 2 parts?

wesleyxiao

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nds-card.net
XP
Country
Switzerland

Dear xplayerx3,
Have you contacted our customer service staff?
They did not give you a satisfied reply?
Then can your three DSTWO work fine?
Please tell me your order number and confirm this matter with you.
By the way, all of our cards are genuine.
It is impossible that we sent the fake cards. We can not destroy the credibility of ourselves because of just a few cards.
Have to admit, there are few sensitive slot-1 cards even defective cards from manufacture. but we have resend another new cards or refund in time.
Solutions are more than problems.
So please email us to resolve the problem first.
This is a screenshot of DSTWO shell, you could understand why DSTWO split down from the site (the red part, which is a bug).
Later we will put the cards in the opposite direction to put an end to this kind of problem.
Sorry for inconvenience.
Hope we did not let you down.

nds-card.com

Attachments

• DSTWO box.jpg
    DSTWO box.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 349

xplayerx3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This card is not too bad but it would not click into place and stays open and how long do you think them cards will last in the hands of a 10 year old. They are expensive compared to other cards, I would expect them to be made a little better.

Attachments

• dstwo.JPG
    dstwo.JPG
    521.4 KB · Views: 304

wesleyxiao

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nds-card.net
XP
Country
Switzerland
D
This card is not too bad but it would not click into place and stays open and how long do you think them cards will last in the hands of a 10 year old. They are expensive compared to other cards, I would expect them to be made a little better.

Dear Xplayerx3,
I got it.
Indeed DSTWO is easy to open, especially when it is put into the shell on the opposite site.
Sorry for our negligence on the part of the details of the work, I will ask our colleague pay more attention to these details.
Thanks for your criticism.
Whether can your three DSTWO cards work fine?
If they did not work well, we will resend another new cards.
Apologize again.

nds-card.com

xplayerx3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tested the cards and they updated and work o.k. But the fact is they can easily get broken, clearly these cards have defects and would be happy if you can replace them. And also check for this defect before supplying any one else. I think the dstwo card is the best but in this instance they are made very poorly.

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Tested the cards and they updated and work o.k. But the fact is they can easily get broken, clearly these cards have defects and would be happy if you can replace them. And also check for this defect before supplying any one else. I think the dstwo card is the best but in this instance they are made very poorly.

you shouldn't of super glued them then
all of the cards can be broken easily, then main problem parents have is kids loose them

xplayerx3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have used dstwo cards since they got released.. Never had any problems.. My six year old uses it.. and its solid no split end.. These cards wont stay close.. does not clip into place.. YOU PAY HIGH PRICE FOR QUALITY.. not in this case.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands