Hardware NDS-Card Shipping w/ Express Mail Option

CasS55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much just the title, if I spend the extra $25 dollars, roughly how fast will it be in comparison to the two to six weeks that I've heard from other people?

CaptainSwag101

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much just the title, if I spend the extra $25 dollars, roughly how fast will it be in comparison to the two to six weeks that I've heard from other people?
Funny coincidence, I actually just got mine delivered earlier today with the $25 shipping. I live in California, and it only took 4 days to arrive from when I purchased it, and only 2-3 of those days were shipping (not sure exactly how long due to time zone changes, etc). So overall, I was quite happy with how quickly it arrived.

Mark2333

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is always for the express shipment, usually take 3 to 5 working days to USA. In fact, there is a site which can ship from USA directly online.

G9XFTW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Save your money man. The whole point of the flash card purchase just is that to begin with. Also, I think flash cards dont get customs duty in US. So it will clear fast.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night