NDS-Card.com: sponsor appreciation day

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Costello, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Costello
    OP

Costello Headmaster

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    [​IMG]

NDS-Card.com have been our primary sponsor and trusted reseller for years now. The best way you can support GBAtemp is to make your next purchases from their store! If you have already done so, tell us about your experience. Were you satisfied with them? Would you shop with them again?
    [​IMG]

:arrow: Visit NDS-Card.com
    :arrow: They sell the Gateway 3DS at a reasonable price

2. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
    NahuelDS likes this.
  3. Crass

Crass Rock me Dr. Zaius

Nov 3, 2006
    United States
    Oregon
    All hail the sponsors!

4. angela18

angela18 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 23, 2007
    United States
    I ordered from the one Gateway and a while ago a DSTWO. Everything was just perfect! I really recommend them.

5. Chaosruler

Chaosruler GBAtemp Fan

Jun 5, 2009
    Iceland
    Tekoa
    I really can't stop counting this shops who are appearntly GBAtemp's ideal little pirate shop

SignZ likes this.
  6. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    The Black Eyed Peas will shill anything for peanuts, right? "Let's Get It Carded" could be a great promotion.

the_randomizer likes this.
  7. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Sep 14, 2010
    Netherlands
    This one has been our official sponsor for quite some time now though.
    I ordered a DS2 from them quite a while ago. Took a long time to arrive like anything from Asia but it did get here eventually.

8. Chaosruler

Chaosruler GBAtemp Fan

Jun 5, 2009
    Iceland
    Tekoa
    you've been here since 2k10, I call this year the downfall of GBAtemp, wanna know why? between 2k10 and 2k14 how many faovrite shops GBAtemp had? as of now even alanjohn became mod, what's next? ifish becoming mod?

9. Bat420maN

Bat420maN GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Fresno
    That's a reasonable price for a Gateway?

10. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Sep 14, 2010
    Netherlands
    There have been a bunch of sponsors yes, but most of them got shut down or stopped after a while. From what I know NDS-card has been here for at least a year without interruptions starting from http://gbatemp.net/threads/nds-card-is-back.335875/ though.

11. Parasite X

Parasite X Banned

Banned
    Jul 6, 2009
    United States
    Katy Tx
    Personally I think Shoptemp should have something similar to credit cards or Gift cards that we can order online so every time I want to order something I don't have to ask my parents to use thier credit cards & just add money to the cards.That's the only complaint I have.

12. VLinh

VLinh GBAtemp Fan

Oct 4, 2008
    Canada

Yeah it's pretty much the standard cost of one. Here's hoping they put it on sale for a discount :D

13. Naridar

Naridar Excelsior!

Oct 26, 2008
    Hungary
    Ah, the shop that lied about my Gateway getting shipped 10 days before it actually did and took 51 days from ordering to actually getting the card in my hand (just to compare, that's 3 days longer than what Phileas Fogg took in the book if we assume the London-Budapest journey to take 2 days. Please note that Phileas Fogg used F***ING STEAM TRAINS AND BOATS!)

14. Crass

Crass Rock me Dr. Zaius

Nov 3, 2006
    United States
    Oregon
    They sell prepaid debit cards at pretty much any grocery store/gas station/convenience shop, there is a small fee however. But then you wouldn't have to ask Mommy and Daddy permission to buy things.

15. Parasite X

Parasite X Banned

Banned
    Jul 6, 2009
    United States
    Katy Tx

Credit card related things & I was talking about gift cards bro but I should've been more specific.

16. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    rhs has it for $10 less and eachmall has it for $20 less

17. Costello
    OP

Costello Headmaster

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    I said it was reasonable, but I didn't say it was the cheapest ever :P
    oh well...

Metoroid0 likes this.
  18. Metoroid0

Metoroid0 GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 2, 2012
    United States
    K-2L
    I ordered DSTWO for them.
    Before i placed order i was chatting with them and they respond lightning fast and are very nice to talk to.
    as for shipping, it was fast and free, and most importantly, i got what i wanted.

No complains here :) in fact, i plan to buy Gateway from them without hesitation!

I personally commend them, and as you said, its the way to support GBAtemp so... :gba:

19. Acidflare

Acidflare HomeBrew Beta Tester

Aug 16, 2013
    Canada
    Nether World
    I've bought 4 R4i 3DS RTS cards already from them I've had one problem with one of the cards but it's only the micro SD card that is at fault but I can't figure it out I am trying to run Golden Sun Dark dawn on my friends 8GB card I purchased for him but it won't boot passed the loading screen or I should say it goes past the loading screen and fails to go anywhere past a black screen after that, I can however pop my 16GB card in his flash card and it boots without a problem.

But anything other than GS DD not booting I haven't had any problems with their store in fact I made them the only store I trust when it comes to DS flash carts

after I have made my orders I usually get them 7 days later after it's been recorded as package sent and that's including the weekend. if I'm ordering from them it's on a saturday night because by the time sunday afternoon rolls around it's monday morning for them and my package is on it's way.

20. p1ngpong

p1ngpong Irish ex captain

Former Staff
    Apr 18, 2008
    Croatia
    DS Scene
    THANK YOU NDS-CARD DOT COM! ;O;

TyBlood13 likes this.