Not open for further replies.

Billski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know its a lot to read but I highly recommend reading it all.

Hey GBAtemp community. Unfortunately I have some bad news on the gateway3ds front. After trying to get some information on this site through these forums it came back with almost zero information which was odd being they have on their webpage they are GBAtemp.net certified. However I tried to bite the bullet and take a leap of faith since they took Paypal and shipped to the USA (guess this should of raised some red flags right away). Unfortunately they are some shiffty scamming scum and I just wanted to post a review to keep others from making the same mistakes. Don't do what I did, and trust scammers because Paypal is so much easier to use then credit cards. If you can just buy an online virtual visa through your Paypal and just get one from an official reseller. All that being said I did record an unboxing showing proof of the scam as well as a post they put on their website recently to a customer just showing they will scam you just to make a quick buck. After all of the scam issue I did try to contact them they seemed professional at first and wanted to help only to come back with a garbage excuse a few days later saying oh we don't carry the microSD adapters in stock like it wouldn't cost them 3$ to run to the store and buy a couple or the fact I'm pretty sure they do have some since they sell microSD+Gateway bundles. So I have escalated this to a Paypal claim and I will let you guys know how that all goes down as I have to go through the process.

*edit* sorry forgot here is a link to their site incase anyone wanted to see. http://nds-card.com/

Here is the video link of the unboxing they sent me two crappy microSD adapters instead of the gateway3ds:

Also here is a post of them telling a customer that the gateway3ds works on 9.3 atm when clearly everyone is telling ppl not to upgrade past 9.2 just so they can try and make a quick buck. (also here is a link to a screenshot of this comment just encase they see this review and try and cover their tracks by taking this comment off their site http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d...teway3DS3DSgames--nds-cardcom_zps750894f3.png)
Posted by 정찬욱 01/30/2015

The gateway supports the Nintendo 9.3?
Does the gateway takes some time before shipping to Korea?
Reply:Dear 정찬욱,
Yes. gateway can work on 3ds v9.3 system.
And post airmail will take about 7-20 days to Korea.
Thanks.
nds-card.com

Reactions: Thomas12345

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do know Gateway only works on 4.5-9.2 right? I feel like you scammed yourself here. To top it off this website isn't on official resellers list. You did this to yourself.

Billski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MrJason005 Correct I ordered fro Nds-Card.com and they scammed me.

YourHero If you actually read the post I said that was a question another customer had posted and they told him that it does work on 9.3 and I posted this because I myself have a 9.2 system and know that 9.2 is as high as you can go(so there entitles they will do anything to scam someone for a quick buck. And correct they are not on the offical reseller list however they are backed by Gbatemp or so they state they are.
gbatempseal_zps84c78764.png

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You do know Gateway only works on 4.5-9.2 right? I feel like you scammed yourself here. To top it off this website isn't on official resellers list. You did this to yourself.
Don't be a retard. How the hell did he scam himself when he ordered from gbatemps official sponsor site and was sent microsd adapters instead of a gateway?

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you ask me, the real scam is that it's 80 fucking dollars haha, what a ripoff.
Anyhow I hope you get your money back.

Reactions: MrJason005

TemplarGR

Gaming expert
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You are obviously a liar. You should get another better actor to do this... I mean, seriously, you show no surprize after this finding. Your voice is the same, before and after "opening" the package. You didn't open it on camera, because it would be obvious it was already opened and you put those sd cards in there...

Also, your tone is aggresive right from the start, like you know before hand that you have been scummed. Which is not possible. You even show "shipping information" on camera, like trying to justify your accusations, even before finding out you have a reason to accuse them for anything...

Billski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Escaoe Yeah unfortunately after much searching it was the only site that I could find that had both USA shipping and accepted paypal.

TemplarGR I don't even know what your talking about I'm pretty sure I was quite upset as you could tell by my obsessive foul language which isn't usually my thing everyone expresses anger differently im sorry that I didn't throw a fit like a 7 year old girl. As for opening on the camera wtf are you talking about I did the entire opening of the package on the camera. Lol I don't understand how my tone is aggressive its how I talk do I need to make a youtube video of me talking so that you can have some justification I apologize if the tone of my voice sounds aggressive to you and I show the shipping label on the camera to show that it came from china and was shipped to my PO box. The reason I did this video was an unboxing that I had planned on giving them praise for because when I was asking questions about the site I got VERY little response from the community here. However the positive review turned sour when I opened the package and it wasn't what I ordered.

TemplarGR

Gaming expert
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Last but not least, the box seems opened before you open it, plus, while you can see right from the start that there are no 3ds cartridges inside, you do not say anything until you remove the zelatine...

You really need to become smarter at this kind of thing...

@Escaoe Yeah unfortunately after much searching it was the only site that I could find that had both USA shipping and accepted paypal.

TemplarGR I dont even know what your talking about Im pretty sure I was quite upset as you could tell by my obsessive foul language which isn't usually my thing everyone expresses anger differently im sorry that I didn't throw a fit like a 7 year old girl. As for opening on the camera wtf are you talking about I did the entire opening of the package on the camera.

Stop lying. You are a troll and it shows. I am no kid and i can see a scammer when i see one...

Reactions: dakhar

Kugz

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Ok for anyone who is doubting this I'm going to stop you right there.

http://shoptemp.net/products/Gateway-3DS.html

nds-card is a verified seller on Shoptemp and have the seal of approval on their website. This guy has clearly bought the item from that store, albeit at a higher price due to the fact they ship to the USA and have PayPal as a payment option. It's unusual to find a lot of flashcard sellers offering PayPal as selling piracy devices is an 'illegitimate' form of business. PayPal has awesome buyer protection. I'd go for any PayPal website over another (when dealing overseas) that uses a different gateway any day of the week.

Secondly, I personally record many of the things I purchase online (not for 'unboxings') for documentation's sakes just in case there was damage during transit or the company has sent me the wrong item. I did this with both my SKY and Gateway, it's not unusual to do this.

Thirdly, that package is SEALED. I've got about 3 or 4 of those types of envelopes and trust me those things can't be resealed. It gets totally ruined in the process.

Also why you attacking the tone of his voice? Not everyone sounds like a bloody 12 year old when they get scammed or have something shit happen to them.

Make a dispute through PayPal and send them the video, invoice and anything else you have that documents the transaction. You'll get your money back.

Billski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TemplarGR Um how does the box seem opened I even show the back of the shipped package and you can see the shinny stuff in the video that's called TAPE! the box was beat to crap because it was shipped half way around the world in a garbage envelope. As for the items inside it was my first ever gateway I thought maybe they were in backwards and if you saw it was hard to see through the tape and bubble wrap that was over top of them. I don't even know why I'm trying to justify myself to you I'm just letting people know on here ahead of time if they don't want to lose their money don't order from this site you can take it or leave it. Clearly your a fan boy if not even probably the owner of the site. By all means order from them if you think I'm lying enjoy your lose of your hard earned money.

Kugz Thanks man exactly what you said is what I was trying to get through to this guy appreciate it.

TemplarGR

Gaming expert
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Ok for anyone who is doubting this I'm going to stop you right there.

http://shoptemp.net/products/Gateway-3DS.html

nds-card is a verified seller on Shoptemp and have the seal of approval on their website. This guy has clearly bought the item from that store, albeit at a higher price due to the fact they ship to the USA and have PayPal as a payment option. It's unusual to find a lot of flashcard sellers offering PayPal as selling piracy devices is an 'illegitimate' form of business. PayPal has awesome buyer protection. I'd go for any PayPal website over another (when dealing overseas) that uses a different gateway any day of the week.

Secondly, I personally record many of the things I purchase online (not for 'unboxings') for documentation's sakes just in case there was damage during transit or the company has sent me the wrong item. I did this with both my SKY and Gateway, it's not unusual to do this.

Thirdly, that package is SEALED. I've got about 3 or 4 of those types of envelopes and trust me those things can't be resealed. It gets totally ruined in the process.

Also why you attacking the tone of his voice? Not everyone sounds like a bloody 12 year old when they get scammed or have something shit happen to them.

Make a dispute through PayPal and send them the video, invoice and anything else you have that documents the transaction. You'll get your money back.

No, this package seems like it is sealed. It is not too difficult to make it seem like this.

And yes, the tone matters. As i said, he seems he knows he is going to accuse them right from the start of the video, while he has no reason to do this. And he shows absolutely NO SURPRISE, he just tries to FAKE IT, but he is no good actor.

Stop trying to help him, he obviously wants to troll and/or discredit a competitor. I have no reason to defend them or any web store, but come on, we are not impeciles...

Kugz

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
TemplarGR Um how does the box seem opened I even show the back of the shipped package and you can see the shinny stuff in the video that's called TAPE! the box was beat to crap because it was shipped half way around the world in a garbage envelope. As for the items inside it was my first ever gateway I thought maybe they were in backwards and if you saw it was hard to see through the tape and bubble wrap that was over top of them. I don't even know why I'm trying to justify myself to you I'm just letting people know on here ahead of time if they don't want to lose their money don't order from this site you can take it or leave it. Clearly your a fan boy if not even probably the owner of the site. By all means order from them if you think I'm lying enjoy your lose of your hard earned money.

Kugz Thanks man exactly what you said is what I was trying to get through to this guy appreciate it.

All good man, too many people stirring shit on this forum :P

Also http://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=501, they do make that statement about 9.3. Might be worth messaging someone on GBATemp explaining what happened because they're a sponsored reseller pulling dodgy shit.

TemplarGR

Gaming expert
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

Let's just be honest here: Your main reason for posting this is to discredit this site.

First, if they wanted to scam you, they would not include ANYTHING inside the package. When you are going to risk your reputation by scamming customers, you might as well do it in the most cost effective way possible: by not including anything inside. Even those sd cards have costs...

Second, you show no surprize. Admit it, you knew right from the start what the box held, because you put it in there in the first place...

Third, you are trying to gain legitimacy by posting here false information they allegedly gave another user. If you had been scammed, your mind would not be caring about this, you would be all about your case...

Kid, just stop it already. You are a liar.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Let's just be honest here: Your main reason for posting this is to discredit this site.

First, if they wanted to scam you, they would not include ANYTHING inside the package. When you are going to risk your reputation by scamming customers, you might as well do it in the most cost effective way possible: by not including anything inside. Even those sd cards have costs...

Second, you show no surprize. Admit it, you knew right from the start what the box held, because you put it in there in the first place...

Third, you are trying to gain legitimacy by posting here false information they allegedly gave another user. If you had been scammed, your mind would not be caring about this, you would be all about your case...

Kid, just stop it already. You are a liar.
what's it worth to you for calling him shit?

Kugz

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
No, this package seems like it is sealed. It is not too difficult to make it seem like this.

And yes, the tone matters. As i said, he seems he knows he is going to accuse them right from the start of the video, while he has no reason to do this. And he shows absolutely NO SURPRISE, he just tries to FAKE IT, but he is no good actor.

Stop trying to help him, he obviously wants to troll and/or discredit a competitor. I have no reason to defend them or any web store, but come on, we are not impeciles...

So what if his voice is monotone? You can see after he takes off the tape and notices there's no Gateway there that his voice gets a bit grizzly and you can tell he's frustrated. You're from Greece dude, you haven't met everybody in the world so stop claiming just cause' some dude doesn't fluctuate his voice's tone 'properly' by your standards he's trying to scam people.

You can hear the bloody envelope TEARING when he opens it with a letter opener. THAT IS NOT THE SOUND TAPE MAKES WHEN IT'S SLICED WITH A LETTER OPENER. THOSE PACKAGES ARE EXTREMELY HARD TO RESEAL, I HAVE TRIED.

Just go away dude.

Also, they claim on their website that it works on an UNSUPPORTED SYSTEM. That's dodgy enough in my books man.

Zaide

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of those clearly has a microsd card in it (it's a different color than the adapter). Were there any files or anything on it??

Billski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TemplarGR go troll somewhere else the package was clearely sealed. As before I stated and stated by Kugz I'm sorry I don't sound like a 12 year old pubescent child I'm 27 not 12, as for when I was surprised yeah I was surprised my tone totally changes I get upset and start cussing sorry I'm not a spoiled brat that throws temper tantrums when I don't get my way. And wtf are you talking about competitor I'm a buyer not a reseller you derp have you seen me post any topics about me wanting to sell gateways?

Kugz Yeah that post enough is proof that they will anything to make a quick buck off someone. I also made sure I took an entire screen shot of the webpage encase they see this topic and try and cover their tracks and delete that post. You can find that image uploaded here. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d...teway3DS3DSgames--nds-cardcom_zps750894f3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I have Firefox and used it for many years. But Edge runs noticible faster on my pc at both opening and loading pages.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I don't think Nintendo will know anything about troubleshooting Edge. They mostly do technical support regarding their console family.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell them you downloaded their trailer without permission
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Good one, Ken.
    Right. But they could create a ticket that gets forwarded to the proper team. I think Nintendo would care that their videos aren't working on a major browser
    LOL K3N. HAHAH!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My left eyes hitting random pain for whatever reason allergy cold bring it on
    Dont know why FF is slower on my pc either. Tried all the "speed up firefox" tricks but notta.
    In good news... I get to pick up my kittys ashes today.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Could be a ram stick failing
    Im going right when they open at 8am. Been waiting 2 weeks to get her back
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    Chrome is like "BRRRRRRRR" but I dislike the fact it's a powerhouse, and the fact that Manifest v3 exists
    Im not sure if a ram stick has a whole lot to do with your eye. lol :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is your porn loading fine?
    well. it loads slower on FF. And timing is everything with porn so.....
    even a couple seconds matter. lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well if he's humping at 4x speed very well could be a failing stick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or isp dips
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    Taking more time to load the page than to fire up the paper towel is an issue
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's worse is the dinosaur game popping up when the lotion comes out
    +1
    You use paper towels too? :rofl2:
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    Better keep the safe place 'safe'
    Bounty. The quicker picker upper? lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Aloe vera now with rgb
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Aloe vera now with rgb